Veterans March against the Government

Not quite - In March 2017, the conviction for murder was overturned and reduced to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility. Sergeant Blackman was released from prison on 28 April 2017 but his dismissal from the Marines remains in place.

Not innocent, just not guilty of murder, the lucky lad...

Not quite - In March 2017, the conviction for murder was overturned and reduced to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility. Sergeant Blackman was released from prison on 28 April 2017 but his dismissal from the Marines remains in place.

But innocent of murder though. Hooray for common sense!
Anyone in the uk can get away with manslaughter on the grounds etc. Even battered women!

Manslaughter is only a partial defence, therefore I think it only fair to refer to him as a biff chit murderer.

He will probably be more upset about the biff chit inference.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Totaly pissed off with the goverment about soldier F. I thinke i mite start some thing with them. i was sent to the falklands war and i was not 18 would i have a call to get the goverment to explane why.
Judging by your atrocious spelling, you wrote that hideous poster didn't you? You're also a fibber

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Do marches / demonstrations ever actually achieve anything, other than making the participants look like a bunch of cnuts?

Totaly pissed off with the goverment about soldier F. I thinke i mite start some thing with them. i was sent to the falklands war and i was not 18 would i have a call to get the goverment to explane why.
You need to be careful fella, some people on here can be quite harsh. I, on the other hand, believe in managing people’s expectations, so here goes:

Shut up you lying cùnt.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
You need to be careful fella, some people on here can be quite harsh. I, on the other hand, believe in managing people’s expectations, so here goes:

Shut up you lying cùnt.
Get off the fence (I dunno how you got up there. Did you land there?) Tell him what you really think.

How did you manage to type that without your crack pipe going out or dropping the syringe?

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you feel that strongly, rather than be a no name blazer wearer old fart, write and complain to your MP.

Haha, gleaming! Probably one of the best posts on ARRSE and probably a sock, (I really can't be bothered looking at this one) but certainly a poster to look out for in the future.

Supurb.

Oh FFS. Whose puppet is this? :?

Sock Puppet.jpg

wasn't he Mr Blackman by then?