Veterans March against the Government

Are you getting confused with such things as family law?
I don’t think I am.

Richard Holden: The horrifying tale of how I was baselessly charged with sexual assault – and what it says about the police and CPS | Conservative Home

Richard Holden was tried for sexual assault and his account states: “All my legal costs still need to be paid up front. I apply for and am refused legal aid as my earnings for the year will be over £37,000.

There is no such thing as free legal representation in the UK now (if you have a low-to-middle earning job!

The best thing to do would be for all Veterans to NOT attend the Remembrance services at either the Royal Albert Hall or Cenotaph.
As others have said, Govt won't take any notice of a weekend march or it will be hijacked by the Right.
However in this 75 Anniversary year of the D Day Landings an empty Albert Hall and No Old Comrades marching down Whitehall will have a far greater impact.

The best thing to do would be for all Veterans to NOT attend the Remembrance services at either the Royal Albert Hall or Cenotaph.
As others have said, Govt won't take any notice of a weekend march or it will be hijacked by the Right.
However in this 75 Anniversary year of the D Day Landings an empty Albert Hall and No Old Comrades marching down Whitehall will have a far greater impact.
The best thing to do is accept that A Blackman did 3.5 years in gaol for murder and soldier F is being supported by the relevant people.

Last edited:
Written by a para no doubt, you know the old one - "Sweating like a para on a spelling test."
I hope it wasn't written by a Para or indeed any member of the armed forces (serving or retired) Apart from the appalling use of English, the content is straight out of the EDL big book of bollox.

Totaly pissed off with the goverment about soldier F. I thinke i mite start some thing with them. i was sent to the falklands war and i was not 18 would i have a call to get the goverment to explane why.