Veterans give flag burner a choice...

State Police in Brunswick were contacted, but a trooper said no record of the event could be found.
'Cause the trooper who wrote the incident record made the pillock eat it?

Funny how we could get treated like that for FLYING our flag in UK

The young man was given three choices: get turned over to the police, go one-on-one in a fight with a seasoned war veteran, or be duct-taped to a flagpole for six hours with a sign around his neck identifying his alleged crime: flag burning.
Now that's hilarious! :lol: It's almost a shame that the joker didn't select option two, i.e. going mano a mano with a fit seasoned war veteran. I would have wanted to see that. I've got a lawn chair and a cooler of beer in the car if he ever wants to burn another flag.! :p :p

crimsonhussar said:
Funny how we could get treated like that for FLYING our flag in UK
Scary thought... there's a world of differance between national pride and ultra nationalism and it seems a small minority who can't tell the concepts apart can create havoc once they get elected.

Good.
personaly if it had been an antiwar protest then thats his right however you might feel and he brings his own flag.
but this was just an American chav being a git so desrved all that came his way :D