Veterans Day 27 June

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by cruncher, May 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just read on the veterans agency web site that there is to be a veterans day on the 27th June {funny that i have not been sent any info from them regarding veterans day as i am a veteran}.It must be just for the veterans who do not rock the boat,and those who don't ask the awkward questions!!!!!!.Plus does this mean they will sort out my war pension on the 27th June?????i think not.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

2. Cruncher, from start to finish it took just over 2 years to sort my war pension out, and another friend of mine waited 1 & 1/2 years for a ruling. Keep a stiff upper lip they will get there in the end.

J

3. I hear what your saying BiGbAddAbOOm, I just think its a bit of a p*ss take when they say its veterans day when all they can do is to f*kc you about.In my house its veterans day every day ,when i was serving i did'nt dick about so i don't expect to get dicked about now..but i will wait it out... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: