Veterans daughter guilty of assault.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by spike7451, Jul 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Reading it it sounds like she (Mrs Luke) was stitched up by the boys who made sure their story was straight.And the little darlings gave their evidence by 'video link'! When I was a kid any thought of breaking the law scared the living shit out of me!
    Opinions chaps?
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

The fact that she got a guard of honour from the legion at the start of the trial is good enough for me. She was stitched up good and proper.
  3. Yep, I agree.

Typical BBC story. Unsurprisingly they left out a few facts:

Daughter of WWII pilot convicted of assault after reprimanding teenager who 'vandalised war memorial'
  4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Says a lot for todays yoof! :evil:

5. Hopefully the 'costs' she has been charges will be paid for by some kind soul.
  6. It's a shame we couldnt organise a whip around to pay the £400 for her.

Either that or smash the little cnuts heads in with a brick...
  7. or both...?
  8. 'You confronted the child with no plan in mind. The throwing of a bike into the road shows a complete loss of self-control, not the actions of someone executing a citizen's arrest.'
    How the hell could you conduct a citizens arrest ot 15-20 scrotes :?

So let me get this right..... Had she shown control it would be premeditated :roll:

The message this sends out to the yooooofs is we can do what the fcuk we want and you can't do fcuk all about it :x
  9. Good Idea, Whiskey. I, for one, would certainly make a small donation to both causes!
  10. Once again it's apparent that those who administer the law have set themselves against the decent people of this country.
    The 25 jeering feral youths need culling.
  11. Ive got 25 quid I won on the Euro final going spare to start the ball rolling.

Oh and next door have just knocked an outhouse so about 3 ton of bricks to start off with aswell.
  12. This sounds a valid argument. I do remember a similar incident in the past where good/bad? CO arranged a whip round to pay court costs. It is just a matter of lending a bit of support really. Would happily donate a tenner. Anyone able to organise it?
  13. I don’t get this, if 25 people surround you and you feel even the slightest bit threatened you are allowed to throw the first blow and call it self defence.

Why is some little scrotes work (or 25 little droning voices) worth more than the word of a concerned citizen?
  14. This woman is now a known criminal. Who is going to protect or defend her?
    Paying her fine merely rewards the court for their insanity and neglect of duty.
  15. ******* Disgusting, But bloody typical of the British Justice System.

Innocent and well-mannered my arrse, If they was innocent the incident wouldn't of taken place. Well-mannered? If you call surrounding and attempting to intimidate a woman well-mannered. As for looking upto and respecting the Royal British Legion - If that was true, The little scrotes wouldn't be vandalizing the war memorial. Nor would they of said:

Typical Chav-scum parents, Who can't take responsibility or accept that their "little darlings" are infact a drain on society and should be culled.

I take it no action was taken against the kids for vandalizing the war memorial?