Veterans Badge

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by putteesinmyhands, Aug 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know where I can get a miniature Veterans' Badge for wear at Mess functions?

Also, is it worn on the left lapel, or the right?

:?

2. How small were you thinking? It's not large.

If anyone makes it, odds are it will be these people:
    http://www.toye.com/productsFTP/
    I'd just phone them, the website's not got any real details.

3. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

you just e-mail the veterans agency and they send you one....simple really...got mine a couple of weeks after i sent the form in.

if you are desperate for a borrow in short time then someone might have one near you.

As for minature as EX_STAB said...they ain't big. Left lapel I would suggest.

S_R

4. Try phoning the following number: -

You will need your National Insurance number, your Army number, the approximate dates that you served and your contact address (obviously). Mine arrived within 4 - 5 days. Not often that you get something from the system for nothing :)

Hope this helps,

Inky

5. I'd presumed he had the issue one and was looking for a miniature. The ordinary ones are made by Toye and Kenning.

6. Wish I'd posted this on April 1st....

7. As wahs go it hasn't been very impressive then!

8. Just couldn't believe that I was getting serious replies from established ARRSE members.

<Packs up bait box and wanders away, whistling>

9. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

You're a git...friday just after a 3 hour meeting isn't the time to post responses to Wah posts.

S_R