Veterans Badge

Does anyone know where I can get a miniature Veterans' Badge for wear at Mess functions?

Also, is it worn on the left lapel, or the right?

:?

putteesinmyhands said:
Does anyone know where I can get a miniature Veterans' Badge for wear at Mess functions?

Also, is it worn on the left lapel, or the right?

:?
How small were you thinking? It's not large.

If anyone makes it, odds are it will be these people:
http://www.toye.com/productsFTP/
I'd just phone them, the website's not got any real details.

you just e-mail the veterans agency and they send you one....simple really...got mine a couple of weeks after i sent the form in.

if you are desperate for a borrow in short time then someone might have one near you.

As for minature as EX_STAB said...they ain't big. Left lapel I would suggest.

S_R

Try phoning the following number: -

You will need your National Insurance number, your Army number, the approximate dates that you served and your contact address (obviously). Mine arrived within 4 - 5 days. Not often that you get something from the system for nothing :)

Hope this helps,

Inky

Sympathetic_Reaction said:
you just e-mail the veterans agency and they send you one....simple really...got mine a couple of weeks after i sent the form in.

if you are desperate for a borrow in short time then someone might have one near you.

As for minature as EX_STAB said...they ain't big. Left lapel I would suggest.

S_R
I'd presumed he had the issue one and was looking for a miniature. The ordinary ones are made by Toye and Kenning.

Just couldn't believe that I was getting serious replies from established ARRSE members.

<Packs up bait box and wanders away, whistling>

You're a git...friday just after a 3 hour meeting isn't the time to post responses to Wah posts.

S_R

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Forces Discounts 99
E Medals 40
Spanish_Dave Medals 9