• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Veterans Badge

Should Veterans Get Discount

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

oldbaldy

LE
No need to shout.
I may be old but I'm not deaf.

g656benjamin said:
Has anybody got any discounts due to wearing their Veterans Badge. If so please could you list them
No but I got a lot of free beers on Remembrance sunday.

isnt there something with the good old U.S of A that gives its ex servicemen recognition like that??

enterprise said:
isnt there something with the good old U.S of A that gives its ex servicemen recognition like that??
Yes and they refer to you as a Veteran, even if you visit the good old US of A as a serving soldier and tour some of the sights just ask for discount and they give you a little veterans sticker.
Americans are ace.

Bruck Strasse Dortmund. Granny Elke Froschwerfermeerschweinstomper is giving a friendly free Jagermeister blowjob to all of us over 45's. Allegedly.

menacingboots said:
Bruck Strasse Dortmund. Granny Elke Froschwerfermeerschweinstomper is giving a friendly free Jagermeister blowjob to all of us over 45's. Allegedly.
<cough>Linien Strasse</cough>

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Forces Discounts 99
E Medals 40
Spanish_Dave Medals 9