Veterans badge

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by FunkyNewBlood, Jan 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After 8 glorious years in The Corps I decided to go and get a real job. Anyway, I recieved a Veterans badge through the post the other day - never knew I qualified for one. Can anyone enlighten me?

2. sure it wasnt a veterinarians badge?

3. What after 8 years in the Corps are you now doing? If you don't mind telling us that is. Always curious about what life is like afterwards, not that I would want to leave...

...I LOVE IT!!!!

4. If it was i'd be administering a lethal injection in to one of your dried up veins as you sound lame to me.

5. Wonder what I will get then?

6. could be worse than lame. could be limp :)

7. could be worse than lame. could be limp :)

8. Thats a terrible stutter you've got there CR!

9. f*cking computers...

10. Hey CR. You've been around for a while. Bet you get a whole trunk full of veterens badges.... 8O

11. As you were squad LXXXIX, by my reckoning you are at least 10 years older than me, you cheeky friggin OAP.

I SAID, YOU ARE AT LEAST... oh forget it :)

12. Cheeky tw*t's at it again. Needs a good put-down.

Not now. Not in the next week, or even month. When he least expects it.

We'll be there, CR. Sleep well... :D

13. i'll watch out next time i'm passing the pension line at the post office whiskybreath ;)

14. Aye, well, bear in mind that there are a number of us pre-Sputnik types around here....

15. That'll be the pension line somewhere south of the equator, where every pensioner seems to carry an AK, 200 rds and a Glock??

< there was a pearl handled Astra .375, that went missing from a hide in Unity flats as well, its probably got Pachmyers on it now>