Veterans badge

After 8 glorious years in The Corps I decided to go and get a real job. Anyway, I recieved a Veterans badge through the post the other day - never knew I qualified for one. Can anyone enlighten me?

What after 8 years in the Corps are you now doing? If you don't mind telling us that is. Always curious about what life is like afterwards, not that I would want to leave...

...I LOVE IT!!!!

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
sure it wasnt a veterinarians badge?
If it was i'd be administering a lethal injection in to one of your dried up veins as you sound lame to me.

Wonder what I will get then?

Thats a terrible stutter you've got there CR!

Hey CR. You've been around for a while. Bet you get a whole trunk full of veterens badges.... 8O

AF1771 said:
Hey CR. You've been around for a while. Bet you get a whole trunk full of veterens badges.... 8O
As you were squad LXXXIX, by my reckoning you are at least 10 years older than me, you cheeky friggin OAP.

I SAID, YOU ARE AT LEAST... oh forget it :)

Cheeky tw*t's at it again. Needs a good put-down.

Not now. Not in the next week, or even month. When he least expects it.

We'll be there, CR. Sleep well... :D

i'll watch out next time i'm passing the pension line at the post office whiskybreath ;)
Aye, well, bear in mind that there are a number of us pre-Sputnik types around here....

i'll watch out next time i'm passing the pension line at the post office whiskybreath ;)
That'll be the pension line somewhere south of the equator, where every pensioner seems to carry an AK, 200 rds and a Glock??

< there was a pearl handled Astra .375, that went missing from a hide in Unity flats as well, its probably got Pachmyers on it now>

Cheers MODBloke. I'm not sure i'll prance around my local shopping centre flaunting it to try and get some lady action, but you never know?

Steb4life - come on now, OPSec my dear man! It doesnt only apply to MOD you know! Put it this way, I didnt have to go to the job centre, it's not in the sand pit and i'm not pimping out my arrse. Tried it, but the market is drying up.

Steb4life - come on now, OPSec my dear man! It doesnt only apply to MOD you know! Put it this way, I didnt have to go to the job centre, it's not in the sand pit and i'm not pimping out my arrse. Tried it, but the market is drying up.
So that'll be the Apprentice Scheme at Tesco!

steb4life said:
So that'll be the Apprentice Scheme at Tesco!
Asda pays more and you get 25% off your shopping. I might now be a civvy, but i've still got brains :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Forces Discounts 99
E Medals 40
Spanish_Dave Medals 9