• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Veteran's Badge question

I've recently lost my Veteran's Badge and tried to get the Veterans Uk to send me a replacement (all the way to Thailand, offering to cover the postage.) Unfortunately they do not seem to answer emails so I reverted to eBay. Now my question is, is it supposed to have a pin back or a safety pin?

Cheers in advance
Spot

Dear god, man. Do you walk around with a bullseye painted on your face?
Not usually, I was invited to The Queen's birthday party reception, and I've got to go to the embassy for November's remembrance parade. There are loads of ex-SAS/SF guys drinking in the bars over here in Thailand with no badges on at all, but then they "don't like to talk about it..."

Not usually, I was invited to The Queen's birthday party reception, and I've got to go to the embassy for November's remembrance parade. There are loads of ex-SAS/SF guys drinking in the bars over here in Thailand with no badges on at all, but then they "don't like to talk about it..."
Fair play, I didn't mean the badge, just the question about it in here!

Fair play, I didn't mean the badge, just the question about it in here!
Oh right, yeah it's not my cup of tea, it was requested by the embassy to 'wear medals' and a lounge suit. I was also asked to join the RBL over here, but I really don't have any time to remember the good ole days and pretend it was tougher back then. All mindless BS to me, but the offer at the reception of free alcohol and some decent imported scran and I'm a complete medal whore.

Oh right, yeah it's not my cup of tea, it was requested by the embassy to 'wear medals' and a lounge suit. I was also asked to join the RBL over here, but I really don't have any time to remember the good ole days and pretend it was tougher back then. All mindless BS to me, but the offer at the reception of free alcohol and some decent imported scran and I'm a complete medal whore.
Free alcohol, you say? I'd get myself dressed up like a russian general for a free vodka.

Latest Threads