"Veterans Against Terrorism"

Anyone else looked at this lot on Facebook?

Very worthy title, but seems to be packed full of spittle flecked retards moaning about Remainers, idiots being arrested for Breach of the Peace ('e's been arrested for reading the Bible!!!!!!!!!!!) It wouldn't 'appen to a raghead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Diane Abbot (Racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and some dullard crowing "Just joined UKIP after speeches on saturday its only way to get our country back "

Example - bloke gets arrested for Breach of the Peace - refusing to move off private land - strapline:
"ARRESTED FOR READING THE AUTHORISED VERSION OF THE BIBLE IN PUBLIC

Britain is now officially on a par with communist China"

I bet they wear polyester and sweat profusely.

I might be winding then up a bit too.

Very worthy title, but seems to be packed full of spittle flecked retards moaning about Remainers, idiots being arrested for Breach of the Peace ('e's been arrested for reading the Bible!!!!!!!!!!!) It wouldn't 'appen to a raghead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Diane Abbot (Racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and some dullard crowing "Just joined UKIP after speeches on saturday its only way to get our country back "

Example - bloke gets arrested for Breach of the Peace - refusing to move off private land - strapline:

So you've joined their little club then ?

Fortunately I’m the epitome of calm and such silliness does not even raise an eyebrow.

Embarass them by comparing your campaign medals with theirs.

Diane Abbot (Racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Taking the P vis a Robinsons 'unfair" arrest fair enough
Im not so sure you can really critique people for pointing out Diane "Black mothers are better than white mothers, we dont need more white nurses and Brexit voters are all racist" is in fact racist and had she been a Tory - or a White Labour MP she would have been hoofed.

Mind you the mind boggles as to how the intellectual vacuum hasn't been dismissed anyway simply for being Denser than a blackhole.

I cannot single her out for criticism for the fact shes completely unprincipled - after all she is an MP - finding one who isn't is the challenge

As much as I often think you're full of poop, I'm with you on this one. Cretins to an amoeba.

They seem to have gone to a lot of effort on their retail offering....

Did you have to apply for permission to join? I wanted to give them a bit of a poking but didn’t want them going through my account

Did you have to apply for permission to join? I wanted to give them a bit of a poking but didn’t want them going through my account
You do have to apply.
Few simple questions, takes v little time to be approved.