Veteran dress for Pass off Parade

I particularly welcome the summer months. It allows display of the silhouette of a soldier surroundEd by poppies I have on my back.
Pffft.

Mine is a bloke kneeing and leaning against his SA80 in front of a cross on the lip of a WW1 trench, all of which is being area bombed with poppies by a Lancaster

i may add further to it as i get fatter and more canvas becomes available

UKTAP

LE
I disagree, people automatically look at people who wear medals and/or uniform.
My uncle, grandfather (both veterans) and my father (serving soldier) came to my passing out in suits with no bling.
Its the recruits day, not anyone elses.
Were they cnuts too?

Were they cnuts too?
If you mean is it a family tradition to upset the weak and feeble. Then the answer is yes.

They just didn’t have any to wear so decided not to wear any :)
Uncle was a Falkland vet, Granda was a Korea vet, my old man has a BEM. Nice of them and other veteran/serving soldiers attending to make the day about us, rather than them. Were you disappointed that people paid more attention to your daughter passing out, than you?

UKTAP

LE
Uncle was a Falkland vet, Granda was a Korea vet, my old man has a BEM. Nice of them and other veteran/serving soldiers attending to make the day about us, rather than them. Were you disappointed that people paid more attention to your daughter passing out, than you?
Do you have a brother that is strong of chin and long of penis? If not, they must be so disappointed.

My son is due to Pass Off from ATC Pirbright soon, so as a veteran do I wear Regimental blazer and awards or go smart casual?
Unless you hold the VC or something similar, the rest are only attendance badges,
blazer and regimental tie should suffice,
besides it's your boys day don't embarrass him.

I made up for the fact by staying in a VIP suite in the Mess for 2 nights, Halton House, owned by the Rothschilds at one time.

It’s the little things that makes life special ^~

Latest Threads