• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Vespa wanted (Germany)

Go for the classic and look at the German market, the TUV is of a higher standard then the BfG.... should fly through and you won't pay extortionate prices!

classic 100% .hopefuly something that hasnt been f ucked about with! i wondered if there were any main german dealers, as i have looked on ebay uk and they are pricey. i had a vespa 100 as a teen and i just fancied getting hold of one again. not too mention i "found" a 1955 green army parka! yes it is original and it fits! that is if its not buttoned up.

There is a scooter center down by Koln that I bought my ex wife a 1967 Primavera in BRG. If you google scooter center or variations, you'll get there.

Latest Threads