Vespa / Lambretta Wanted

Slopes, what sort of money are you looking at. I know of a 1962 Vespa VBB1T that might be for sale.

whiffler said:
I suspect my old Vespa 150 Sportique is long dead. Wouldn't touch a Lambretta - a woman's scooter.
Bollox... pushing a GP200 up the road everyday gave me big muscles, fast! A Sportique is a bird's scoot... (but admittedly not quite as gay as a vega)

looking at about £1,500. However for that amount the scooter would have to be in V good nick.

I would still rather push a mat black Vespa up the road than be seen riding a lambretta but apart from that keep the faith

Available,LI , GP 150,200 VESPAS,for sale reasonable prices-India
Dear Sir/Madam,
we are from Vijay Auto Industries from India ,we deal in unrestored ,restored and spare parts and also complete old used engine,ready to be fit in as new one.
we are in this field since 1979 and are known for quality standards in reasonable prices with timely commitments.
we have in our stock restored and unrestored GP 150 ,200 , Vespas,some classic British motorcycles available for sale.
we make new engines ready to fit in for LML,CHETAK/BAJAJ,GP150
we are sure our quality standard and pricing will suits you and also we guarantee 100% satisfaction of our customer.
we will glad to assists you any point of time ,WE ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE ON LINE ON YAHOO MESSENGER: vijayautoind@yahoo.com AND SKYPE: vijay.auto.ind
waiting for valuable responce
with regards
Vipul Kalra
Vijay Auto Industries
2021 Bank Street,
Karol Bagh,
New Delhi-110005
India
phone no-0091-011-41557021
mobile -0091-9871006957

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kromeriz The Intelligence Cell 37