Vespa / Lambretta Wanted

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by slopey_shoulders, Mar 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Vespa / Lambretta wanted prefer an older model which runs! North East of UK.

2. S_S
    I may know of a few scoots for sale in that area.

PM me with your wants list if you are still looking.

JB68

3. Slopes, what sort of money are you looking at. I know of a 1962 Vespa VBB1T that might be for sale.

4. I suspect my old Vespa 150 Sportique is long dead. Wouldn't touch a Lambretta - a woman's scooter.

5. Oi!! :pissedoff:

6. Bollox... pushing a GP200 up the road everyday gave me big muscles, fast! A Sportique is a bird's scoot... (but admittedly not quite as gay as a vega)

7. looking at about £1,500. However for that amount the scooter would have to be in V good nick.

8. Have you tried:
    www.scootertrader.com
    www.lcgb.co.uk
    www.wkfasc.com
    www.scooterboy-world.co.uk
    www.tafsc.com

etc.

I know a bloke in Boro who was selling an indian GP 150 not too long ago, will ask if it's still available.

You aren't gonna get an awful lot for £1500 at the moment unless you buy a coop, and every boby knows that they're gay :highfive:

9. I would still rather push a mat black Vespa up the road than be seen riding a lambretta but apart from that keep the faith

10. Available,LI , GP 150,200 VESPAS,for sale reasonable prices-India
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    we are from Vijay Auto Industries from India ,we deal in unrestored ,restored and spare parts and also complete old used engine,ready to be fit in as new one.
    we are in this field since 1979 and are known for quality standards in reasonable prices with timely commitments.
    we have in our stock restored and unrestored GP 150 ,200 , Vespas,some classic British motorcycles available for sale.
    we make new engines ready to fit in for LML,CHETAK/BAJAJ,GP150
    we are sure our quality standard and pricing will suits you and also we guarantee 100% satisfaction of our customer.
    we will glad to assists you any point of time ,WE ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE ON LINE ON YAHOO MESSENGER: vijayautoind@yahoo.com AND SKYPE: vijay.auto.ind
    waiting for valuable responce
    with regards
    Vipul Kalra
    Vijay Auto Industries
    2021 Bank Street,
    Karol Bagh,
    New Delhi-110005
    India
    phone no-0091-011-41557021
    mobile -0091-9871006957