Very weird

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by electric_citizen, Jun 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Nothing strange or bizarre about any of it. Just failed freemasons. Nothing to look at here.

Move along, go home.

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You put your left leg in, your left leg out.......where's my fcuking foot?

3. Oh to be footloose and fancy free in Canada. er...

4. When a Vancouver Sun reporter questioned the R.C.M.P. Commissioner about the lack of progress in this case, he replied, "My officers are treading carefully, we don't want to get the investigation off on the wrong foot".

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Personally, I think it's all a load of cobblers!

6. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

This one will run and run!

Is that my coat? Thank you.

7. How hard can that be? Either it's attached to the world's first human quadraped, or it isn't.

I shouldn't joke; I feel like a bit of a heel now. Let's hope the police can all keep instep on this and track down the arch criminal.

8. There is something sinister afoot. Let's hope the authorities stamp this out quickly without treading on too many toes...

TAXI!!!!

9. Grownup_Rafbrat

I'm sure the police will stay on their toes, and investigate every ankle.

10. "Police have said there is no evidence that the feet were deliberately severed or removed by force. "

So they were removed gently by accident?

I'll dip my toe into the water here and make a suggestion that its the type of footware causing the foot to float to the surface when seperated from the rest of the body.

11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Bugger working in the lost property dept.

12. You say that, but this has been going on for months: I begin to suspect that they're little more than an idle bunch of loafers, and bearing in mind the startling lack of humour in the interview responses, rather straight laced at that.

13. [/quote]
    I'm sure the police will stay on their toes, and investigate every ankle.[/quote]

Perhaps we should offer to lend a hand...

14. Grownup_Rafbrat

No, they'd think we were pulling their leg!