Very strange story from R..Zimbabwe

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bushmills, Mar 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sounds great:

2. Here's hoping it takes off in this country.

3. Rayc

Rayc RIP

Rather strange.

Being used for Juju (as per the news reports)?

Can anyone who has been to this country throw some light?

4. There was a spate of similar activities in the east a couple of years ago, anything related to a virgin girl. Anything like this usually results in someone being chopped up. It rarely stays peaceful.

5. meh

meh Swinger

what if its thatcher ? :winkrazz:

6. Fucks sake, blokes in Zim must be a bunch of benders. I would willingly spurt out my sperm for them if they wanted it, just as long as I got a shag out of it.

• Like Like x 3
  7. 50,000 Germans cancel their vacation plans in Bangkok and head for Harare.

8. I saw this when it was raised a few months ago. "Please use public transport" they say - bugger that, I'll be walking down the road with a bottle of beer in my hand and trousers round my ankles.
    I wonder how desperate for sperm they are? They say that they force men to have sex over and over again, well, maybe after the first go, they may do a few "Special things" (this is current affairs, not the NAAFI) with each other to help you get back in the mood.

God that would be fun times for all!

Anyway, I personally feel that their 'uman rights won't be looked after in their own country and so under the UN they should seek asylum in the UK. Just South of Manchester, next door to me will nicely.

9. Anyone want to buy my goblin suit off me? used once, only a few stains on it?