Very public denial of an affair.

After Katherine Jenkins' very public denial of an affair with David Beckham on twitter i must confess too.
I must announce to all on arrse that i also deny having a torried affair with Katherine to.
It never happened & if it had and it didn't i would have posted pictures of going commando here first!
Hope that soughts things out once & for all.

Jarrod is not a nobody.

I hope you don't mean Jarrod!

Liverpool branch of 11H OCA wish to deny any 'goings on' with Sophia Loren.We were not aware she worked in the Saddle when we decided to meet there.

Attachments

Jenkins or Posh, wow what a brain teaser. Nice knockers, lovely face, bet she can lick her eyebrows as well or a skinny pouting boot, no contest.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd just like to make it plain that Cote De Pablo, Kate Middleton, Pippa Middleton and Katherine Jenkins have not (yet) stained the bed of Mr_Fingerz. Either singly, in pairs, or in toto.

I'm grateful for your time and am glad to have been able to clear up any misapprehensions.

I trust that you will now be able to go about your daily business unhindered by such worldly concerns.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Wife: dark haired, skinny/anorexic, no tits, enough kids to give her a wizard's sleeve - and can't sing a note.

Totty: Blonde, big tits, no kids, and a fantastic singer.

Tough choice. Anyway, hasn't he moved on to Alexa Chung now (allegedly...)?

Alexa Chung? shes fucking rats as well, basically a thinner more annoying version of his wife. I reckon posh sucks a mean cock why else would he stay with her?

Wife: dark haired, skinny/anorexic, no tits, enough kids to give her a wizard's sleeve - and can't sing a note.

Totty: Blonde, big tits, no kids, and a fantastic singer.

Tough choice. Anyway, hasn't he moved on to Alexa Chung now (allegedly...)?
My bold ... all by C section, so not quite a wizard's sleeve, maybe a warlocks cuff. ;-)