Very large Police Officer

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by U Boat, Jun 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now I admire the police for the difficult job they do and yes....cliche time my sister is a detective but surely this man needs gripping very hard indeed and sorted out. Get thin and fit or get another job. I assume he doesnt have some terrible injury gained on the job but does he never look in the mirror?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2336784/Is-Britains-heaviest-police-officer-Large-sergeant-seen-marshalling-protesters-NHS-rally.html

2. Meh, I've seen fatter loggies.

• Like Like x 1
  3. There's PSNI bloke that is approaching that size. Affectionately known as "Constable Creosote". Nice chap, but not a great deal of use.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Isn't that about the same figures as the "squaddies are fat fucks" thread a few days ago?

5. Has he failed his TACOS?

If not, tough shit, wind your neck in.

6. A one man road block.

7. A desk jockey Traffic Officer.

8. How does one fail one's TACOS then?

9. Not putting enough cheese on them

• Like Like x 8
  10. Well put it like this, I wouldn't want the fat git landing on me during a Friday Night Free-for-All.

• Like Like x 2
  11. That is nothing.

Last year got kicked off a train at Woking station and instructed to head towards a seething mass of the pissed off being herded onto coaches.

There was an Asian female PCSO who was vast, absolutely huge, staggeringly so. Made this bloke look like a gazelle.

Can only imagine Surrey plod were a tad short on quota.....

• Like Like x 2
  12. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that under the Health and Safety and Road Traffic Acts he has to have "WIDELOAD" emblazoned across the back of that reflective Marquis he is wearing.

• Like Like x 3
  13. A MOD Plod at Tidworth is fatter.

14. I don't believe most coppers can pass the BFT. Look at the amount of young lads on the 'what's your 1.5 mile time' thread clocking 14 minutes or so. Then consider that most coppers are big fat shaved apes or mardy dorises - neither of whom train. 12 minues at 8mph isn't really really hard, but if you're 40, eat chips, sit in a car all night and never run then I imagine it would be something of a challenge.

So I call bullshit.

Edited to add - I really don't understand how people get that ******* fat. I considered myself ******* gopping at 14st - to the point where I didn't want to look in the mirror... then I thought **** it, middle age spread isn't for me and got my ass to the gym.

15. Christ, that's impressive - has anyone told Mo Farrah?