VERY IMPORTANT

Discussion in 'REME' started by sickers123, Aug 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What are the poles taking over REME now?

2. Thanks for associating this nonsense with God's Corps.

3. Cow

Cow LE

Immigration isn't the problem. The benefits system is. Try sorting that first.

And yeah, why the REME forum?

4. im not generalising this to the reme, just as im a serving member of gods glorious corps i felt i should share something that is an important subject to me, after all its a free forum right???

correct me if im wrong

5. If you want to do something about it, the door is -----------> over here.

6. i get the distinct impression i may have touched a nerve here. the problem with this country now is that noone in government has the guts to say no and if they do they get f**ked off straight away. look at the amount of brits that are now leaving, do you want to wake up when your 70 yrs old and be the minority, its going that way.

7. bore off fella. You've not touched a nerve, you've just rubbed us up he wrong way.

This doesn't belong here and I for one don't give a shit if someone from poland or petersfield serves me my kfc.

This thread to the hole please!!

8. Theres no nerve touched here, its just not the place or time, i don't really care to be honest.

No just the only one who posts like this.

9. This thread should be deleted. We have enough troubles without this S**T!

10. Best thing to do with this thread is dont reply to any more after my comment leave it in limbo we have a large commenwealth two world wars current conflicts with many nations fighting with us and for us remember the Polish in ww2 were on our side we also used to have tank tpr sqns of them and boy they were good so lets call endex on this one eh

ENDEX

11. I'm a Canadian citizen. I dream of being deported but oh no.....you won't let me leave. You keep me in your Army for 22 years, give me a pension and gratuity, resettlement grants. I don't want them. I just want to be sent home to the True North.

Just a quicky about immigrants..... my sister was quoted £13,000 for work on her house and told it would take 3 months by an English tradesman. She got it done in 3 weeks for £6,000 by two Polish guys.
    I say deport all the greedy lazy b'stards that suck the life out of Britain and think because they're born British they're owed a living. I'd rather the country was full of hard working, fair immigrants that actually bring something to the party.
    Look at chavs. Are they really part of the British Master Race?

12. Just a quicky about immigrants..... my sister was quoted £13,000 for work on her house and told it would take 3 months by an English tradesman. She got it done in 3 weeks for £6,000 by two Polish guys.

cowboys i bet ya, bet the work wasnt done to nhbc standards, theres a reason it would have cost 13k and 3 months to do the work,i run my own small business and at the start of the year i had to lay off 3 blokes all ex-army that i had retrained to work in the construction indusrty because of poles undercutting work i can name 15 business that have went out the game because of them, im now making shed loads putting right the work not just poles i may add that has been done on the cheap,your sister should get an independent snagger to check over the work hell tell her exactly whats wrong and i guarentee hell see things thats been bodged up, and i bet inthe long run mabe take a few years but your sister will end up forking out more the 13k to get it put right