• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

very hard

cocking the lsw or sa80 is very hard as i found out when i went to hythe ranges last week and did cqb and battle simulation and clay pigeon.
i find it easier to cock with the right hand than left dunno why just do.

5.56mm said:
cocking the lsw or sa80 is very hard as i found out when i went to hythe ranges last week and did cqb and battle simulation and clay pigeon.
i find it easier to c*** with the right hand than left dunno why just do.
Does your right hand get more excercise than your left, by any chance? :p

Once there was silence.............then there was 5.56mm. 8O

We scurvy knaves are not fit to touch the hem of your SAS/SBS/...etc combat jacket :lol:

fastmedic

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
5.56mm said:
I am in an encyclopedia now beat that!

L/CPL now and best 3 star in b coy

My 2 cents is the bottom line!
best 3 star? does that mean you get little badges like in McDonalds in the cadet force now? D
My informant tells me he got somw DVDs. 'Ultimate Farce' by any chance 5.56mm??

Were you using A1s or A2s? Never used an A1 but every A2 I've used has been really really really easy to cock.

Should probably add I've never used the A1

i didnt mean its phiscally hard how you cock it just dodgy putting it on its side and cocking with left i prefer gps with the right.

Latest Threads