VERY cheap music downloads - and legal!

I'm normally very sceptical of anything with .ru after its site name but a trusted friend at work told me of this site

www.mp3search.ru

Completely legal and apparently safe (but i'm guaranteeing bugger all). Pay a fraction of normal download prices.

Worth a quick look if you are into that sort of thing.

watertight said:
.ru means a russian site, I got wary very quickly.
Yes I know, thats what I meant by sceptical. However, the guys where I work all use it and swear it's good (and they generally don't mess with naughty stuff), plus it sailed through my office filter which in itself is strange as I had to get special permission to view Arrse (and Armynet)! I suppose not everything coming out of Russia can be that bad, maybe sergey can comment. It would be useful if anyone has used it and can comment. I have and had no probs at all.

floppyjocky said:
watertight said:
.ru means a russian site, I got wary very quickly.
Yes I know, thats what I meant by sceptical. However, the guys where I work all use it and swear it's good (and they generally don't mess with naughty stuff), plus it sailed through my office filter which in itself is strange as I had to get special permission to view Arrse (and Armynet)! I suppose not everything coming out of Russia can be that bad, maybe sergey can comment. It would be useful if anyone has used it and can comment. I have and had no probs at all.
sailed through your office filter, definitely not going on!

have used this for about 6 months now

Fantastic - totally above board - thoroughly recommended.

albums for under a quid each, great quality, any format you like.

great site!

doomsayer said:
floppyjocky said:
I'm normally very sceptical of anything with .ru after its site name but a trusted friend at work told me of this site

www.mp3search.ru

Completely legal and .....
Depends on your definition of legal. Take a look here for a fuller explanation. However, unlike P2P programs, you are much less likely to be prosecuted.
Fair one DS, I stand kind of corrected. But for those willing to take a risk I would suggest that it's a handy web address to know. All at ones own risk of course.