VERY cheap music downloads - and legal!

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by floppyjocky, Mar 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm normally very sceptical of anything with .ru after its site name but a trusted friend at work told me of this site

www.mp3search.ru

Completely legal and apparently safe (but i'm guaranteeing bugger all). Pay a fraction of normal download prices.

Worth a quick look if you are into that sort of thing.

2. .ru means a russian site, I got wary very quickly.

3. Yes I know, thats what I meant by sceptical. However, the guys where I work all use it and swear it's good (and they generally don't mess with naughty stuff), plus it sailed through my office filter which in itself is strange as I had to get special permission to view Arrse (and Armynet)! I suppose not everything coming out of Russia can be that bad, maybe sergey can comment. It would be useful if anyone has used it and can comment. I have and had no probs at all.

4. sailed through your office filter, definitely not going on!

5. have used this for about 6 months now

Fantastic - totally above board - thoroughly recommended.

albums for under a quid each, great quality, any format you like.

great site!

6. Depends on your definition of legal. Take a look here for a fuller explanation. However, unlike P2P programs, you are much less likely to be prosecuted.

7. Fair one DS, I stand kind of corrected. But for those willing to take a risk I would suggest that it's a handy web address to know. All at ones own risk of course.