Very big hairy ones on the judge.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by old_bloke, Sep 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I wonder why a judge might just be slightly biased against Maj. Hasan.

He is still technically in US Army, and has been judged not to fulfil the requirements to allow him facial hair.

2. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

It does seem to suggest an odd set of priorities. He is accused of murdering 13 people. Which he has admitted.

The judges thing about identity seems irrelevant. Firstly he has admitted it anyway and secondly its going to make the identification phase of cross examination of witnesses quick.

"PFC Chizburger, you witnessed the shooting, can you point to the gumman in the courts today?"

"Sir, Yes, Sir, The bearded nutter in the orange boiler suit sitting between the 2 military policemen, Sir."

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shave him with a fekkin' Flymo - and no Old Spice afterwards.

4. About ****ing time! Personally I wouldn't even all Muslims serving as part of this fine army to have a beard.

In my mind...fit in, or **** off!

5. Take it that goes for Pioneer Sergeants?

• Like Like x 1
  6. And Royal Signals powermen working in a battery shop?

7. He claims he grew it because of his muslim faith.

Did that bother him during his time in the Army?

Cheers
    Gadge

8. Id shave him, using a method practiced on Marie Antionette.

9. Too right! If one shaves then all should! No special treatment for the individuals

10. Are there still such things as Pioneer Sergeants?

11. Ok, but you can't withdraw hot towels that would be against human rights.

I would even be able to point him out and I wasn't even there can't understand why they made such a deal out of this

12. Not really. He's in the military and therefore required to shave.

PS. It's good to note that he has to be restrained by 5 x MP before being shorn by electric clippers, and that the whole episode has to be filmed. With any luck it will be exceedingly humiliating for the semi-paralysed twat, with a little more luck he may go into seizure if he struggles, and with outstanding luck it will be released on You Tube so the rest of the world, particularly our eastern friends, can see good military justice being administered.