• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Very big hairy ones on the judge.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I wonder why a judge might just be slightly biased against Maj. Hasan.

He is still technically in US Army, and has been judged not to fulfil the requirements to allow him facial hair.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It does seem to suggest an odd set of priorities. He is accused of murdering 13 people. Which he has admitted.

The judges thing about identity seems irrelevant. Firstly he has admitted it anyway and secondly its going to make the identification phase of cross examination of witnesses quick.

"PFC Chizburger, you witnessed the shooting, can you point to the gumman in the courts today?"

"Sir, Yes, Sir, The bearded nutter in the orange boiler suit sitting between the 2 military policemen, Sir."

E

exmunkey

Au contraire, mon ami. Gallons of Old Spice. Aftershave in shaving cuts hurts like a mofo. I'd imagine aftershave in Flymo cuts would be pretty close to cruel and unusual!
Ok, but you can't withdraw hot towels that would be against human rights.

I would even be able to point him out and I wasn't even there can't understand why they made such a deal out of this

It does seem to suggest an odd set of priorities.
Not really. He's in the military and therefore required to shave.

PS. It's good to note that he has to be restrained by 5 x MP before being shorn by electric clippers, and that the whole episode has to be filmed. With any luck it will be exceedingly humiliating for the semi-paralysed twat, with a little more luck he may go into seizure if he struggles, and with outstanding luck it will be released on You Tube so the rest of the world, particularly our eastern friends, can see good military justice being administered.

Latest Threads