versatile engagement

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by junkfood, Oct 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. had a very vague breif about it last night does any body know what impact this will have on pension

2. ok then has anyone else even heard of it :(

3. yep

4. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

5. Old Baldy,

yr typing is too fast for me just about to post the same. ARRSE Site is littered with info on VEng. As is the rest of the net.

6. cheers manny thanks

7. This shows how badly advertised/briefs this subject has been/happened so it filters down to individuals. Not saying it's a bit underhand or has a hidden agenda, but it dosen't smell right :?

8. There is a friggin DIN on it, all you got to do is look

9. Yes you are right DS, but not everyone is in the loop to see the DIN, hence the statement that it has been badly advertised. As an a example, the recent change of stationary suppliers, Banner no more as of the 1st of this month. Most of Germany based units were not aware of it until the week before it kicked in. The nice people from the MoD were advised very strongly to do a road show out here about it, after they said they were not. They stated that this contract had been well advertised by a DIN, the response they got proved otherwise. There are young lads out there who have been given paperwork to sign ref the Veng, but have no idea what it is all about. And my final example, was that I briefed my boss (a full Col) about it, he to hasn't heard about it & this is at Div HQ.