Verdict - Mother guilty over Shannon kidnap

Shock! horror! Pope is catholic...see p.8 for more detai...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cuddles said:
Shock! horror! Pope is catholic...see p.8 for more detai...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Would it keep you awake if she was found not guilty? Or would the outrage be too much and detract from 'maintaining the fleet'...

If she was found not guilty, I would be outside watching "the Pink Arrows", 9 saddleback hogs flying in perfect display formation...

Cuddles said:
If she was found not guilty, I would be outside watching "the Pink Arrows", 9 saddleback hogs flying in perfect display formation...
Followed by a quick trip to hell with my ice skates

Now if the jury'd only returned a verdict of, "Appalling slag who should have her ovaries burned out with hot curling tongs to prevent further suffering, either by their effluent or the rest of society"...

I blame the judge's summing up for ruling that one out.

What's the betting there are all kinds of inbred half-humans crawling over the front pages tomorrow giving it "Them McCanns never went down, this is just class pre-joo-diss, innit!"

B

Biscuits_AB

If the fat northern slapper had read the all of the McCanns book 'Hide & Seek', instead of just reading the first chapter, she might have got away with it.

I'll say one thing about this recent escapade.....aren't northern wimmin pigs?

Such a pleasure to read the moderated views of Britains finest! - pity we stopped public flogging and burning!

"I'll say one thing about this recent escapade.....aren't northern wimmin pigs? "

Not all northern women are pigs, but by the standards of this particular example I feel that is a slur on pigs!

B

Biscuits_AB

Sir_Burton_Dassett said:
Such a pleasure to read the moderated views of Britains finest! - pity we stopped public flogging and burning!
And you base that on the humour of half a dozen squaddies? My, you must be real fun guy.

B

Biscuits_AB

bobthedog said:
"I'll say one thing about this recent escapade.....aren't northern wimmin pigs? "

Not all northern women are pigs, but by the standards of this particular example I feel that is a slur on pigs!
No mate, they are. Didn't you see them at the start of this fiasco? All loud, fat, badly dressed northerners.

Sir_Burton_Dassett said:
its the naafi bar you fcukwit,if you don,t like it don,t enter,like it tells you on top of the page. :roll:

Sir_Burton_Dassett said:
I love the NAAFI, what a cock. You know, I even started trying to read in irony or sarcasm, but even being generous and considering that this is the NAAFI, you Sir, are a f**ckwit, now please, read the warning at the top and shut the door on your way out.

we started a book on how long she gets. I've got a couple of quid on 5 years, out in 30 months.

pity we stopped public flogging and burning!
Fcuk, I'd have got her on the ducking stool to see if she floated and was a witch first!