Ventilators causing more harm than good.

Apparently when you have the Covid 19 - your lungs fill with fluid and that's why you have diffidently breathing. Now ventilators are designed for helping people breathe that have things like brain damage etc. However if the lungs are 'full of fluid' and are literally just 'air bags', forcing air into the lungs - pressurises the fluid in the lungs and forces it into the lungs walls - causing more damage.

Can anyone that's a doctor, or medical expert confirm? I don't want some ned type binman giving his opinion - only those with actual medical knowledge should respond.

Cheers.

Use google ffs, there are many articles out there

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
I am a real expert, I know everyfuckingthing under the sun, moon and stars. Send me your bank details and I'll answer any question you have. As for ventilators the answer is: Maybe yes, maybe no. :grin: :drunken:

Funny how almost every health authority around the world is begging, stealing, borrowing, buying and building thousands of ventilators when even random armchair experts on Arrse know that they are actually killing patients faster than CV19 by itself Is killing them.

Somebody should tell somebody.

I've already instructed the other half if I end up in hospital, no ventilator whatever happens. Was looking at stats re ventilators and the virus, was pretty grim. That was two weeks ago.

Apparently when you have the Covid 19 - your lungs fill with fluid and that's why you have diffidently breathing. Now ventilators are designed for helping people breathe that have things like brain damage etc. However if the lungs are 'full of fluid' and are literally just 'air bags', forcing air into the lungs - pressurises the fluid in the lungs and forces it into the lungs walls - causing more damage.

Can anyone that's a doctor, or medical expert confirm? I don't want some ned type binman giving his opinion - only those with actual medical knowledge should respond.

Cheers.
Why not ask an expert, rather than on Arrse?

Why is it so important to you - are you designing a new ventilator? Are you the Chief Medical Officer?

You try breathing twice or three times as much as usually do without a machine for 8 days.

especially when you are dying

Maybe they should dangle patients up on meathooks to drain their lungs?

Bob Hoskins is your man

I am a real expert, I know everyfuckingthing under the sun, moon and stars. Send me your bank details and I'll answer any question you have. As for ventilators the answer is: Maybe yes, maybe no. :grin: :drunken:
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Cheers.
Ask Stacker, the poor man's John G

He's the SME of Everything.

Chef

LE
Maybe they should dangle patients up on meathooks to drain their lungs?

Bob Hoskins is your man

The abattoir used for those scenes was Ziffs old slaughterhouse near Beckton.

Ventilators? Have one in the bedroom, great in summer.

1586178693898.png

Funny how almost every health authority around the world is begging, stealing, borrowing, buying and building thousands of ventilators when even random armchair experts on Arrse know that they are actually killing patients faster than CV19 by itself Is killing them.

Somebody should tell somebody.
Someone pass me a tinfoil hat and I'll fill you in on what's really happening sheeple, the stuff they* don't want you to know about.

*when i say "they" I don't mean "them", that would be silly.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
No bank details = no answer.
Thanks anyway,
we remain cur sir,
Yore obediant servants,
Encyclopedier Nigeria.

Latest Threads