Venison chops

And do a rich sauce such as juniper and port, or cream and mushroom, or even redcurrant.

F@ck me thats made me hungry

Neither. Griddle them. This'll sear the outsides and keep the middle nice and pink. Make sure you leave the meat to come to room temperature before cooking - do not cook straight from the fridge. Lastly, I presume you're using farmed venison, if not, they may be tough.

How were they?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Trying to decide whether to have vension casserole the night or not, may just start marinading it the night and cook it the morn.

I thought this was about some new style of facial hair, I'm keen to find a new one that will really piss off the CoC.

Got BBQ for bonfire night, have managed to acquire some venison sausages, looking forward to them.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
stick them in a George formby grill till cooked medium, serve with mustard and a nice beef stock mash spuds with aniseed and bobs yer uncle. P.S and if my wife ever finds out where veal comes from she will murder me .

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Got BBQ for bonfire night, have managed to acquire some venison sausages, looking forward to them.
Have some venison, strawberry and dark chocolate ones in freezer, apparently the butcher was bored!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
supermatelot Cookery 22
Grownup_Rafbrat Cookery 42
EX_STAB Cookery 4