Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by jonah1163, Sep 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. hi trying to get some info , iam in the infantry and been in 20 yrs and i am on veng but i only want to do my 22 yrs, how to i cancel my veng so i can start my resettlement which you can do 2 yrs before ending service . cheers all
  2. The only way you will receive 2 years resettlement is to serve your full career. If you only now wish to serve 22 years (and see off some poor fella that wanted VEng and didn't get it) you will have to sign off at your 21 year point. As you are a transferee you will still receive an immediate pension at 22 years. I am happy to stand corrected but just make sure you are certain, there would have been some poor bugger who would have given his right arm to be given your opportunity to have VEng.
  3. That's my understanding of it. The small text on VEng paperwork stipulated that you would have to sign off but only then get 12months to resettle.
  4. Do you have a link to the veng paper work if possible plse ,
    I was giving a piece of paper 6years ago saying sign this if you fancy doing 24yrs, that was it , no real indepth talk about it , the whole battalion got it like that