Discussion in 'REME' started by arrse90, Nov 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All please be aware that the corps has changed the policy for VENG. EVERYONE needs to apply for it!!

The details are on the MS website. The next boards sit in Feb for run out dates april 12 - 31 Mar 13 and for jan 19 - 31 dec 20!!

Don't get caught out!!

2. Apparently needs to be in by 01 Dec.

These people are on fire. Soldier management??!!
  3. When should one apply for VENG - is the 12 year point too early? Does it matter if downgraded or old, etc?
  4. The application form asks for PULLEEMS etc so if downgraded could affect your application.

12 year point is not to early as you fall into the later boards catchment!!

Has your CoC not briefed you on this? :oops:

Whatever happened to communication in this god damn Corps?
    Can someone at the top sort it the fcuk out!!!
  5. Ah so, the REME have now changed to what the RLC have been doing for a couple of years.
    Wasn't very hard was it?
    When did they find out that not all the people they offered it to would want it? Too late I presume?
    And these people are managing other peoples careers... :roll:

6. Nope, our CoC hasn't mentioned feck all about it. Awesome as usual.
  7. Had a quick look on the MS site this morning(sad) and the application has to be at Glesgae by the 15th of Jan(Heywood you big tease). I wouldn't be impressed if i was in the CoC as I would like to know first so I can pass the relevant information in a more professional manner.
  8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Fuck me. What is going on at Arborfield? They seem to be operating on a case of "This information is issued on a need to know basis. You all need to know, but we're not going to tell you."
  9. Rumbled..Common Sense started that one in another similar themed thread to this.

Whatever they're doing at DEME (A), the threads are buzzing more than normal.

BMI more than Kate Moss? Start panicking now!!