Venezuela gets 2m reserve troops

U

uncle_ho

I have been to venezuala and they have some of the sexiest,sluttiest,most attractive looking women I have seen anywhere. And alot of moustached men in tight vests. Can't comment about thier army though but being english and arrogant I expect they are shite.

[I have been to venezuala and they have some of the sexiest,sluttiest,most attractive looking women I have seen
Some of whom will have guns! 8O :D

The Venezuelan Armed Forces are typical of Central and South America - they haven't actually fought a war in any meaningful sense since the early 19th century (and yes, I am aware that there are exceptions), are heavily and fatally politicised, tend to devote their energies to exterminating their own people, and are obsessed with projecting a macho image. All this blather about Chavez 'arming the people' and forming a 'peoples' militia' is all so much puff. Any half competent army would tear them to pieces.

Keep bluffing Hugo, it's all you've got.

Remind me , why do we need to attack Venezuela again?

PartTimePongo said:

Not sure how much oil do they have

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Greengrass said:
PartTimePongo said:

Not sure how much oil do they have
Not sure - has the Celestial Helmsman picked up his orders from the 'O' group at Camp David yet ?

Goatman said:
Not sure - has the Celestial Helmsman picked up his orders from the 'O' group at Camp David yet ?

If they do with GWB track record or foreign affairs I expect that the 82nd Airborne are on stand by to storm the Vatican as we speck

I look forward to the 101st drowning as they try to land in the broad blueish coloured streets in venice

rabid_hamster said:
I look forward to the 101st drowning as they try to land in the broad blueish coloured streets in venice
...assuming of course that the locals don't get them first (or they don't catch cholera).

Perhaps they will do a Russian like aproach in World War 2, one soldier carrys the rifle the other the ammo when one dies the other picks up the rifle!

french revolutionary and napoleonic period infantry often went into battle with no ammo. The frogs marched up to the opponent and the useless shiites ran away.

B

Biscuits_AB

Random_Task said:
[I have been to venezuala and they have some of the sexiest,sluttiest,most attractive looking women I have seen
Some of whom will have guns! 8O :D
Only in the event that the first three people over the top get killed and that they are in fourth place in the queue.

If the linked story is taken at face value (who knows what the truth is these days?) they might possibly have need for more rifles and more people to pull the triggers.

CARACAS, VENEZUELA -- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez warned on Friday he could cut off oil exports to the United States if Washington goes "over the line" in what he has said are attempts to destabilize his left-leaning government.

Chavez made his threat a day after Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said that the Venezuelan government posed "one of the biggest problems" in the region and that its ties to Cuba were "particularly dangerous" to democracy in Latin America.

"The government of the United States should know that if they go over the line, they are not going to have Venezuelan oil," Chavez said.

Venezuela, the world's fifth-largest oil exporter, ships 1.5 million barrels of oil a day to the United States.

"Chavez warns of oil cutoff to U.S." 18 February 2006
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...8,1,348306.story?coll=chi-newsnationworld-hed

uncle_ho said:
I have been to venezuala and they have some of the sexiest,sluttiest,most attractive looking women I have seen anywhere. And alot of moustached men in tight vests. Can't comment about thier army though but being english and arrogant I expect they are shite.
Late '90s I got Venenzuelan jump wings, yeah big deal, CONUS (US) DZ, USAF C-130, Vnzln JM. I do remember the JM was an LT who despised Chavez and openly called him nuts. I wonder whatever happened to him.