1) Lies? My comments were based on the quotes form the Guardian. Do you thing that this respectable newspaper speards lies?(1) Your lies are so transparent. (2) If you were anything but Russian you would be embarrassed, (3) but of course Russians know no shame.
(4) So, under pressure from the religious extremists the communist government had to ban the gay march.
(5) The Cuban Government didn’t have to do any such thing. Even if they did operate any sort of semblance of Demcracy, Protestants makeup less than 5% of the population.
2) Why should I be embarrased?
3) So from your point of view all Russians are shameless and by contrast the Americans are shameful. I understand your point while don't agree with it.
4) I don't think that all Americans are unable to recognize irony. But sometimes it may happen.
5) As I have noted previously, the Cuban government acts according to the old saying - Divide and rule. It is politically profitable to have a conflict between minorities - sexual and religious.
But what is the role of the US Satates Department that funds the 'religious extremists'? It is not clear.