Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by DeanI1I9I9I3I, Jan 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I know at the end of my training there will be 5 weeks of learning how to drive heavy good vehicles to get my C+E licence. I was wondering if the army would provide lessons the go for my Cat B licence or will i have to do that in leave and pay for it?
  2. Lol i wrote that one before and someone said write it in TA joining because its defferent is it the same?
  3. It's the same I think.