Vehicle Icons

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Squeaker, Apr 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all.

I'm looking for some line drawing side-view images of military vehicles, especially Wolf with trailer. White fleet would be handy too, in fact, any vehicle you'd find in a Signals regiment, as that's what I need to depict with pretty pictures.

If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

2. Teaching Target Identification for Taliban?

3. How about you tell us what it is you want them for first?

4. AESP 201s?

5. Because lets face it if you wanted JPEG Drawings for recognition purposes you wouldn’t go to somewhere like

This :roll:

6. Try the Recovery Machanics hand book they have a sketch of most Equipments with the recovery Data

7. It's not for anything exciting, just putting up a pictorial representation of the troop, and want to use vehicle icons. Just had a re-shuffle in the squadron, so if I have some simple orbat on the office wall, the soldiers will know what dets they're on.

Also intending to list the comms assets so it's quick and easy to identify what's currently working and available (thinking something like a comstat board)

And before you all start saying the toms will figure it out in a week, it's a TA unit with a UK Ops role, so there's quite a few different means and not much time with hands on, so the more obvious the better.

Oh, and thanks to the guys that have suggested places where I can get them, but as I don't have access to anything of any real use, I have to source this kind of thing myself relying on the goodwill of others who do.

8. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

9. Do they have any of Kate Beckinsale in a leather catsuit?

10. Why do you have any? :D

11. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

Death Star Plans
    Deathstar Blueprints

these help ?

12. :clap:

13. Here's the Ford range:

http://www.ford.co.uk/hidden/Configurator/configureTransit

Have a play with it and grab it with a "print screen"

other manufacturers have similar imagery.