Vegans and their totally cray-zay antics

Never before have five people been in more dire need of a Quarter-pounder and cheese

You've forgotten the bacon for even more taste ..

1627996175944.png

Has anyone noticed how cultural appropriation only seems to flow one way.
Next time you see a black guy wearing a suit - have a go at him and call him a racist for culturally appropriating the white man.

Next time you see a black guy wearing a suit - have a go at him and call him a racist for culturally appropriating the white man.
Exactly, if I was to rock up in African tribal dress, I am sure it wouldn't take long for people to shout about it.

Has anyone noticed how cultural appropriation only seems to flow one way.
If it didn't then so many things would be out of their bounds, starting with electricity, sanitation, public health, the roads etc....

I mean the Romans are classed as white aren't they?

My bold having "no bollocks" could just mean Eunuch, many "civilisations" had blokes chopped to guard the harems.
Indeed the Catholic church used to encouraged it to obtain "castrato" choristers ...
snip "Revelations that the Vatican encouraged the castration of choir boys in the name of art for hundreds of years have prompted calls for a papal apology.
Human rights groups, historians and Italian commentators said the Pope, a singer himself, should ask forgiveness for his predecessors' role in the mutilation of castrati singers.
New research suggests that the employment of castrati was tolerated by the Vatican as late as 1959, long after other states had banned it as barbaric."
There is a, rather scratchy, recording of Alessandro Moreschi, believed to have been the last surviving castrato, in existence that I recall having heard.
Found it! Here singing 'Ave Marie' in 1902 and there is a much longer recording on YouTurd too:

Oh, turds! Beaten to it by @Fang_Farrier . Note to self: You are a twot. Everybody knows that you are a twot. Stop being a twot.

Last edited:
If it didn't then so many things would be out of their bounds, starting with electricity, sanitation, public health, the roads etc....

I mean the Romans are classed as white aren't they?

So apart from electricity, sanitation, public health, and the roads etc

What have the Romans ever done for us?

Latest Threads