Vegans and their totally cray-zay antics

Dwarf

LE
'I definitely would say though that avocados were my biggest fave growing up, but okra is a close second.'

So it comes from Nottingham, whinges about cultural appropriation of Tofu and Wheat yet claims Avacados (Mexico) and Okra (Africa0 are it's favourite foods.

What happened to it's chest (I notice the cultural appropriation of a bra)? The last person I saw like that had the imprint of a steam iron, the result of a barrack room misunderstanding. But he looked prettier.

It's a pug ugly hypocrite.

@CaptainRidiculous it wasn't the colonial racist Kipling who said about being English winning the first prize in the lottery of life.

It was the colonising racist Cecil Rhodes, you racist.
So it's an afro, vegan, non-gender, freedom-fighter from Nottingham. Christ! Are there any more woke boxes to tick? What next? Will it identify as a sheep for animal rights? How many more fashionable band-waggons can you jump on?
Somebody ring Guiness we have a new record.

Feck me. You work at trying to show that some vegans can be absolutely normal people, they just eat a certain way because they feel good doing so, and then an absolute raving moon-howler who lives in another dimension like this comes along.
I give up. Jethro get out the white hoods and rifles boy, we's goin a-huntin.

From her bio..

"Vegans of Colour UK Facebook group was set up by me and Jude Coupe in 2016, (was previously his Manchester BAME Vegans group) as we desperately saw the need for a wider safe space away from the white vegan gaze. "

Shes so racist she can't even bear to be around white vegans, the one white group that is most likely to agree with her SJW bollocks.

I wonder how long a "White Vegans UK Facebook group" would last before Nick Clegg banned it for being racist

Have bollocks = male
No bollocks & C**T = female

My bold having "no bollocks" could just mean Eunuch, many "civilisations" had blokes chopped to guard the harems.
Indeed the Catholic church used to encouraged it to obtain "castrato" choristers ...
snip "Revelations that the Vatican encouraged the castration of choir boys in the name of art for hundreds of years have prompted calls for a papal apology.
Human rights groups, historians and Italian commentators said the Pope, a singer himself, should ask forgiveness for his predecessors' role in the mutilation of castrati singers.
New research suggests that the employment of castrati was tolerated by the Vatican as late as 1959, long after other states had banned it as barbaric."

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

Dwarf

LE
What the flip does one buy it for Christmas?
1627912966163.png

Every day is a learning day - I wasn’t aware there was a social group called ‘Vegans of Colour’…….

I doubt even @don't tell him pike would. Not even double bagged.

Give it a try and let us know.

(I'd do it myself but I'm not of Facebook and wouldn't know where to begin. )
I am a member of What Rich Skinny White Vegans Eat Wear and Talk About on FaceBook. It's been going for years.

Dwarf

LE
I am a member of What Rich Skinny White Vegans Eat Wear and Talk About on FaceBook. It's been going for years.
I was thinking of creating a safe space called White Geordie Vegan rugby and real ale fans with a knob and two bollocks.
Not many of us but definitely safe subjects.

My bold having "no bollocks" could just mean Eunuch, many "civilisations" had blokes chopped to guard the harems.
Indeed the Catholic church used to encouraged it to obtain "castrato" choristers ...
snip "Revelations that the Vatican encouraged the castration of choir boys in the name of art for hundreds of years have prompted calls for a papal apology.
Human rights groups, historians and Italian commentators said the Pope, a singer himself, should ask forgiveness for his predecessors' role in the mutilation of castrati singers.
New research suggests that the employment of castrati was tolerated by the Vatican as late as 1959, long after other states had banned it as barbaric."

I'm hoping for @scarbrough to come on here and give us an in depth explanation of this issue

Latest Threads