Vegans and their totally cray-zay antics

From her bio..

"Vegans of Colour UK Facebook group was set up by me and Jude Coupe in 2016, (was previously his Manchester BAME Vegans group) as we desperately saw the need for a wider safe space away from the white vegan gaze. "

Shes so racist she can't even bear to be around white vegans, the one white group that is most likely to agree with her SJW bollocks.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I wasnt aware that not eating meat was a racial charecteristic

One of the local parish poor houses up here is still in existence but now private property.
Outside is a sign stating its existence and quoting that they proudly fed the inmates on a diet of 3 things, IIRC, oats, tatties and neeps.
A total vegan diet. Supplied by the council. Well before it was trendy.

I suspect repeated all across the UK.

Found reference to a report written 1852 " no meat of any kind was used"

Last edited:
Gottalove afro veganism.
I'm sure she ... Oops they...could enlist St Bob Geldof, the self appointed expert on African dietary needs, to assist in her... Oops, their... Crusade.
Obviously this non binary person is unaware of kwashiorkor, which was quite a thing back in the 70s and 80s in those utopias of Biafra and Ethiopia and Sudan.
From my time in the continent, I can safely say that when people are starving, and know the next food they get is likely the difference between survival or vulture dinner, they'll eat anything given them.
And those great big black pots, traditionally used for cooking missionaries, always contain an animal based or sourced protein in the hundred kilos of starchy stuff like rice, maize meal or sago.
When it comes to protein, a little really does go a long way. That tiny morsel of fish, shredded beef or goat really is a matter of life and death, which is why aid agencies use it, as an equivalent soya based protein is many times the bulk.

4(T)

LE
Gottalove afro veganism.
I'm sure she ... Oops they...could enlist St Bob Geldof, the self appointed expert on African dietary needs, to assist in her... Oops, their... Crusade.
Obviously this non binary person is unaware of kwashiorkor, which was quite a thing back in the 70s and 80s in those utopias of Biafra and Ethiopia and Sudan.
From my time in the continent, I can safely say that when people are starving, and know the next food they get is likely the difference between survival or vulture dinner, they'll eat anything given them.
And those great big black pots, traditionally used for cooking missionaries, always contain an animal based or sourced protein in the hundred kilos of starchy stuff like rice, maize meal or sago.
When it comes to protein, a little really does go a long way. That tiny morsel of fish, shredded beef or goat really is a matter of life and death, which is why aid agencies use it, as an equivalent soya based protein is many times the bulk.

At least whitey's "cultural appropriation" of African cuisine hasn't so far extended to "bush meat"....

At least whitey's "cultural appropriation" of African cuisine hasn't so far extended to "bush meat"....
Simply because it tastes bloody foul.
However, if not needs must, a well hung baboon (stop sniggering) will provide a meal.
Was a part of Rhodesian scouts and SAS training/selection, and well documented.
If you are that hungry, you'd eat it.

One of the local parish poor houses up here is still in existence but now private property.
Outside is a sign stating its existence and quoting that they proudly fed the inmates on a diet of 3 things, IIRC, oats, tatties and neeps.
A total vegan diet. Supplied by the council. Well before it was trendy.

I suspect repeated all across the UK.

Found reference to a report written 1852 " no meat of any kind was used"
...all fried in beef dripping!

Every day is a learning day - I wasn’t aware there was a social group called ‘Vegans of Colour’…….
whatever that is it's well rough.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Veganism is cultural appropriation!

Racism row at the Vegan Society: Five trustees quit over claim veganism is 'cultural appropriation' because it was founded by white British man but uses foods and traditions from Africa and Asia
  • Five trustees quit the Vegan Society amid allegations of institutional racism
  • Bitter row sparked by whether the word 'veganism' is 'cultural appropriation'
  • Society commissioned Ijeoma Omambala QC to investigate claims that then vice chair Eshe Kiama Zuri had made racist comments
  • Her report found Zuri had written two 'unprofessional and inappropriate' comments, but that neither was racist
Well fork me!
You could not make this up.

Chef

LE

Every day is a learning day - I wasn’t aware there was a social group called ‘Vegans of Colour’…….
'I definitely would say though that avocados were my biggest fave growing up, but okra is a close second.'

So it comes from Nottingham, whinges about cultural appropriation of Tofu and Wheat yet claims Avacados (Mexico) and Okra (Africa0 are it's favourite foods.

What happened to it's chest (I notice the cultural appropriation of a bra)? The last person I saw like that had the imprint of a steam iron, the result of a barrack room misunderstanding. But he looked prettier.

It's a pug ugly hypocrite.

@CaptainRidiculous it wasn't the colonial racist Kipling who said about being English winning the first prize in the lottery of life.

It was the colonising racist Cecil Rhodes, you racist.

'I definitely would say though that avocados were my biggest fave growing up, but okra is a close second.'

So it comes from Nottingham, whinges about cultural appropriation of Tofu and Wheat yet claims Avacados (Mexico) and Okra (Africa0 are it's favourite foods.

What happened to it's chest (I notice the cultural appropriation of a bra)? The last person I saw like that had the imprint of a steam iron, the result of a barrack room misunderstanding. But he looked prettier.

It's a pug ugly hypocrite.

@CaptainRidiculous it wasn't the colonial racist Kipling who said about being English winning the first prize in the lottery of life.

It was the colonising racist Cecil Rhodes, you racist.
Imprint of a steam iron? Mi** Sp*****?

Latest Threads