Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vegans and their totally cray-zay antics

1611142512412.png

37ucv67i

War Hero
Just to recap, you jumped on something I said (which was correct) because I used the word 'assume' and claimed that made me an ass, then posted a useless google link before a page of waffle, yet you're the one being a 'constructive participant'.
Whatever, dude. Do you have a girlfriend? Here's a link especially for you, maybe your sense of humour does come to the surface someday again:

Dwarf

LE
Whatever, dude. Do you have a girlfriend? Here's a link especially for you, maybe your sense of humour does come to the surface someday again:
That's getting used in my classroom.

Dwarf

LE
Noooooo I’m “curious” about pandas the sexy little minx’s
I wouldn't be. The sight of Wor Kid bent over with his trousers and crappers round his ankles as he abluted in the field looked exactly like a one-eyed panda, which I pointed out.
It's ruined that cuddly animal for me ever since. Especially when eating bamboo.

Dwarf

LE
1613065942815.png

Latest Threads