Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vegans and their totally cray-zay antics

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
15428692-7196763-image-a-64_1561854429308.jpg

Dozy bint with the dolphin pic...

Why would I want to kill and eat a dolphin?

It would never fit in my oven or on a plate for a start...
Just think, you would need about 23 stone of spuds, the dripping to fry those chips in, half a field of peas for the mushies, god knows how much flour, milk etc for the batter. Maybe a cut down iso container to cook it all in...........Sounds like something Norris Mc Whirter would be pretty excited about, if him and Roy were not playing trumpet and smoking fags on a cloud somewhere...............

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The production of PVC to make vegan leather uses ammonia and produces vast quantities of co2 and it doesn't Biodegrade like leather.

Dunno, I wear rockfall boots made out of sort of cordura, or uvex fake suede ones for work, and Salomon for hiking. I wouldn't mind if they made a vegan pair of the old Doc Marten Tassel Loafers though.
Cordura is a 100% polyester, ergo plastic

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Accompanied by a rousing cry of: "The carcinogens are on me!"

MsG
High Irony from the person that makes sure the abbreviation for MonoSodiumGlutenate is in every post they make....

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
High Irony from the person that makes sure the abbreviation for MonoSodiumGlutenate is in every post they make....
Oh, look! Yet another completely superfluous post from one of my obsessively deranged internet stalkers.

Have you changed your underpants in the meantime, bollock-brain?:lol::lol::lol:

MsG

Dwarf

LE
Oh, look! Yet another completely superfluous post from one of my obsessively deranged internet stalkers.

Have you changed your underpants in the meantime, bollock-brain?:lol::lol::lol:

MsG
For God's sake let's not have another 'everyone insult Bugsy and Bugsy rises to the bait' which ends the thread in sheer boredom.

Not doing her cause any favours there.

I don't know, I'd still give her one

I'd need an escape plan though, bet she's a real bunny boiler and has cats

Latest Threads