Vegans and their totally cray-zay antics

15428692-7196763-image-a-64_1561854429308.jpg

Dozy bint with the dolphin pic...

Why would I want to kill and eat a dolphin?

It would never fit in my oven or on a plate for a start...

Chef

LE
I thought tallow covered most rendered animal fats including cows?
Fair point, you're right. It's originally sheep derived but is more generic now I suppose. Having spent years in the trade it's just the way I think of it.

Dwarf

LE

Spit-roast?

I bet if you chopped it up into slices and popped it on a BBQ with some lemon juice and chips with brown sauce, it would taste quite nice. Also that one with the dolphin pic - she looks angry, I would also be angry if I had a bouffant like that (it looks like a hedgehog and an octopus had a threesome with a pineapple and she popped the result on her head).

Last edited:

Is she holding the dolphin picture accidently on porpoise?

Dwarf

LE
I know this is heresy to many but I never, ever liked bacon, even when I was noshing down on bacon grill and compo sossies. This may horrify people but I used to give mine away.
Yet Wor Kid loves it.
What is it about the stuff? It's salty and fatty and that's about it.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I know this is heresy to many but I never, ever liked bacon, even when I was noshing down on bacon grill and compo sossies. This may horrify people but I used to give mine away.
Yet Wor Kid loves it.

Ive always supported you and youre dietry choices - but no more - youre just too wierd

Yet Wor Kid loves it.
Watch, learn and be converted.

Yet Wor Kid loves it.
I bet you like soft furnishings though.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yet Wor Kid loves it.

If I actually knew who you were, you'd be dead to me, dead

I would say as dead as this bacon I'm about to cook for a toasted bacon sandwich, but I'm going to enjoy it's presence and I don't want anyone making jokes about eating you either.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
If you're going to argue at least get it right and don't give the militants ammo to beat you over the head with.

Fine, trough down if that's what you like.

I agree totally, I hate them militant idiots who get the rest of us a bad name and would side with you if I came across one.
You won't find a word from me on Arrse where I try to change or berate someone's choice, except perhaps in jest.

So why post what you did?
I have to say, for a vegan, you're my favourite.

I can't help wondering what you'd taste of though!

;)

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you take a good look at the picture there is one protester wearing Birkenstock’s and one wearing doctor martins I may be corrected but as far as I’m aware neither of these products are plastic.

Dr martens do a vegan fake leather range

Yet Wor Kid loves it.
I pity you.

My Butcher is gay, might get away with it.
And before anybody doubts me, his brother is gay as well and they are the largest independent butchers in Tavistock and sell great meat from their own farm.

I have to say, for a vegan, you're my favourite.

I can't help wondering what you'd taste of though!

;)

That's got to be the ultimate healthy diet, living on a strict diet of vegans

Latest Threads