Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Vegans and their totally cray-zay antics

Lets hope no companies have invested in leather seats or such and expects their Vegans to use them. :p

I wonder if this will open the door to many people using 'Ethical Veganism' to escape whatever disciplinary action that have earned upon themselves in future.

ThIs Casamitjana is just yet another snowflake ruining society. People wonder why the world's society is unable to deal with serious, genuine crises and problems....... the reason is creatures like him and authority figures who enable their nonsense..

The Army uses leather in its clothing and doesnt have vegan ration packs.

The haters that they are.

The Army uses leather in its clothing and doesnt have vegan ration packs.

The haters that they are.

I converted to a Vegan based diet year and a half ago, the wife has gone full on Vegan!

Truthfully food wise it’s the best thing I’ve done but as I tell the wife I’m unable to commit to a full Vegan lifestyle because of the leather boot issue and I’m yet to find anything better. Same goes for my motorcycle race suits!

Regarding food I can pretty much get by with things like Rat Packs as the new Vegetarian ones seem to have less dairy in them now, so I have to eat a veggie diet but I try to limit dairy as much as possible, that has been the biggest health change.

I’m suprised that the Army hasn’t tried to embrace the plant based diet, especially with that Game Changers film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't eat meat why would you give something a name which implied there was meat in it?
I don't like Curry, so why I would give some dish a name like "not Curry Curry"
I frecking wouldn't

'Looks like cat food, tastes great': Fans give their verdict on Greggs' much-anticipated vegan steak bake as it goes on sale today - after hundreds queued out the bakery's door in Newcastle to be the first to try it
Beyond parody- from the article:
“This month's launch of restaurant chain Frankie & Benny's new Vegan menu has been backed by rock music legend Meat Loaf.”
:rofl:

I converted to a Vegan based diet year and a half ago, the wife has gone full on Vegan!

Truthfully food wise it’s the best thing I’ve done but as I tell the wife I’m unable to commit to a full Vegan lifestyle because of the leather boot issue and I’m yet to find anything better. Same goes for my motorcycle race suits!

Regarding food I can pretty much get by with things like Rat Packs as the new Vegetarian ones seem to have less dairy in them now, so I have to eat a veggie diet but I try to limit dairy as much as possible, that has been the biggest health change.

I’m suprised that the Army hasn’t tried to embrace the plant based diet, especially with that Game Changers film.

Don't worry, once Patrick Sanders realises there is a chance for his gurning mug to be photoed next to some vegans for some publicity, he'll be sure to tell the rest of the Army that they need to conform.

So you seriously think the MOD should change personnel diets based on a Hollywood movie ? that just about sums up how far from reality your and the rest of the cabbage heads are in their thinking.

So you seriously think the MOD should change personnel diets based on a Hollywood movie ? that just about sums up how far from reality your and the rest of the cabbage heads are in their thinking.

What happened to the Veganuary thread you started? I went to work and when I came home it had gone.

Didn’t say that did I?

Glad you called me a cabbage head over a meat head!