Vegans and their totally cray-zay antics

Dwarf

LE
View attachment 450642
Pictured in her pink striped shirt is Cressida, aged 15, with her two lesbian mothers, Shelia (left), Mbopasa (centre), both aged 37, along with sperm donor Tarquin (right) aged 34, as they come to show the nation how healthy a vegan diet is.
1582017679729.png

And here we have an example of how healthy a meat-eating diet is.

But when I'm walking porridge for brekkie. I take the oats and put them through the blender so I get more in the bag...
Serious query. I thought the "rougher" the oats, the longer they took to release energy(?)
Would you not get more benefit from unblended oats and eating less?

Dwarf

LE
Serious query. I thought the "rougher" the oats, the longer they took to release energy(?)
Would you not get more benefit from unblended oats and eating less?
Serious answer. I didn't know about that energy release, so I did a quick bit of google fu and you may well be right. Link appreciated.
The reason I blend, along with the nuts is to make a smoother biscuit. Also it packs a bit more volume into each bikkie. This can be important as I can't stop off along the way to whip up a few more so what I start with is what I've got for the walk and I eke them out. Oats for porridge are easier to come by, but not that easy in Catalonia. So I prefer to start off with oats enough for ten days or so.
When walking I eat less than in the house and I lose weight because I'm on my feet with a bergen 7-8 hours or more so it isn't a major problem.

'Never brown in town'. They are stylish and practical country wear but black shoes for urban chic. Or so the old b******s goes. Brown don't show the mud and as Milligan said 'They don't show me feet'.
It was originally no brown in town after 6, but it seems to have grown. Obviously classic cherry Red or Ox Blood Doctor Martins are exempt from this ruling not really being brown.

Vegans have also forced the Oxford Dictionary of the English Language to remove the word "Gullible" as it exploits seabirds.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
@Dwarf Serious question on behalf of SWMBO "What is the difference between milled oats and steel cut oats?"

Good mango season ahead I think. Trees here are groaning with fruit. Another ten days and I think the green ones will be perfect for achaar.

As for vegans, couple of right porky ones in the UK I believe, the chip gargling messes.

Wind up a Vegan, Avocados each need over 200 liters of water . Mangos trees need 26 gallons a week. What a waste of water.
the global average water footprint – or the total amount of water needed – to produce one pound of beef is 1,799 gallons of water; one pound of pork takes 576 gallons of water

the global average water footprint – or the total amount of water needed – to produce one pound of beef is 1,799 gallons of water; one pound of pork takes 576 gallons of water

Well they need to start breeding more of the crtitters then given the rainfall we've had lately.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaManBugs The Intelligence Cell 803
L The NAAFI Bar 773
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 78

Latest Threads