Vegans and their totally cray-zay antics

Cats are Obligate Carnivores. They can’t survive without eating meat. Much like cows couldn’t survive on a diet of pork chops.
They can but only if you supplement their diet with taurine, - but they will just decimate any small wildlife around if they get outside anyway.

Realy? I know leafcutters graze aphids for the sugar they secrete but I would really like to see some of the miniature dairy farms they run?

Why are we the only species that has industrialised the use of other species milk?
Why are we the only species that has industrialised anything at all on earth? (leaving out the bees, ants, termites, Romans, roads, education....)

I had to give up my vegetarian diet when I developed lesions on my feet which refused to heal (took over three years and a toe). But I will say, don't knock a GOOD salad! Tabbouleh; ah, yes!
I do like a tabbouleh, I wouldn't eat any salad if I didn't like it.

Why are we the only species that has industrialised anything at all on earth? (leaving out the bees, ants, termites, Romans, roads, education....)
That wasn't really my point, every other mammal seems to manage without using other species milk. I think some people have forgotten that tits have another use apart from entertainment.

Fake Sheikh

Clanker
Neck one of these you know you want meat/pork in you.
1573130965190.png

That wasn't really my point, every other mammal seems to manage without using other species milk. I think some people have forgotten that tits have another use apart from entertainment.
for some reason I find myself unable to think of anything else but entertainment.

If your point is about the industrialization of milk production - I agree it has several glaring animal welfare issues.

Don't laugh but when I pointed out to a very principled well-meaning friend of mine who became vegan that she and her vegan husband feed their many dogs and cats meat-based pet food, she replied that animals will eventually need to be weaned from their carnivorous tendencies.

Dredd

LE
Why are we the only species that has industrialised the use of other species milk?
I believe the end of your observation was supplementary and therefore redundant.

Unless of course you can tell me of a species that has harnessed the use of steam, wind and electricity to mass produce materials?

Dredd

LE
Aye but they don't give enough for a bowl of crunch nut in the morning AND two brews, does it? At least, not without pi55ing off the nipper who has to go hungry as a result.

Had to giggle!
Most vegans believe in saving animals from the slaughterhouse by sticking to a plant-based diet. However, one took it a step further by forking out £400 to bring a pig from a farm to live with her in her London flat.

After sharing a two-bed flat with the farm animal, taking it for walks on busy London streets and feeding it Wagamama, the creature was eventually taken by the RSPCA to be moved to a "suitable home".

Alicia Day, 31, took baths with her pig, which she kept in her two-bed rented flat until her landlord found out and evicted them both.

She paid £30 for the animal, which she named Jixy Pixy, before paying £400 on a taxi to bring him to her Ealing flat from a farm in Exeter, Devon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaManBugs The Intelligence Cell 803
L The NAAFI Bar 773
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 78

Latest Threads