Vegans and their totally cray-zay antics

I won't take advice from any self righteous opinionated cnut who burns 200,000 litres of fuel a year driving his little racing car...

In one race he will use more fuel than I will in a year.
As well as being paid more per race and being more famous.
He has so much to put up with.
BTW if he was not a self righteous opinionated cnut he would not be World Champion.

Don't laugh but when I pointed out to a very principled well-meaning friend of mine who became vegan that she and her vegan husband feed their many dogs and cats meat-based pet food, she replied that animals will eventually need to be weaned from their carnivorous tendencies.
I hope you facepalmed her unconscious.

I won't take advice from any self righteous opinionated cnut who burns 200,000 litres of fuel a year driving his little racing car...

In one race he will use more fuel than I will in a year.
His F1 car antics are only part of it; his road car is iirc ~8mpg

Then the F1 Logistics

Plus F2 etc support races....

I'm a petrol head and Hamilton's recent sanctimonious virtue signalling confirms I was correct to dislike him - always seemed shallow, insincere and "MeMeMe"

His F1 car antics are only part of it; his road car is iirc ~8mpg

Then the F1 Logistics

Plus F2 etc support races....

I'm a petrol head and Hamilton's recent sanctimonious virtue signalling confirms I was correct to dislike him - always seemed shallow, insincere and "MeMeMe"
My business partner's response to Hamilton was that Hamilton can "f*ck right off"...

Says it all really in my opinion.

Dwarf

LE

Dwarf

LE
Don't laugh but when I pointed out to a very principled well-meaning friend of mine who became vegan that she and her vegan husband feed their many dogs and cats meat-based pet food, she replied that animals will eventually need to be weaned from their carnivorous tendencies.
And they may mock but I recall reading some years back that the longest living dog at the time, a border collie I think, lasted 26 years on a meatless diet because his family were vegetarians.

Cats are Obligate Carnivores. They can’t survive without eating meat. Much like cows couldn’t survive on a diet of pork chops.

Dredd

LE
Driving back from a bike race a few years back, absolutely knackered, with one of our women’s team, also shagged out but in a worse state.
“you ok?”
“Yes” she replied, “I just need something to eat”
Here you go, handing her a couple of Frusli bars.
“are they vegan?” She asked.
must be, I said, oats, nuts, raisins.
she took one and read the label, handed it back
“Thanks, but they contain honey; exploits bees”
FFS
Self selection of the unfit-est

Reverse Darwinism. Should be encouraged, not mocked.

And they may mock but I recall reading some years back that the longest living dog at the time, a border collie I think, lasted 26 years on a meatless diet because his family were vegetarians.
Poor creature, how wonderful its owners must have felt. On what/whose statistics was the claim of "longest living" based? Apart from it's longevity, how was its health/physical state throughout its years of enforced meatless diet?

The sort of totalitarian ideas my friend expressed can only be conceived when a person is completely up their own *rse with intellectualized concepts, while simultaneously being disconnected from the practical realities of the natural world.
As a human my friend was able to grasp the implications of choosing to change her diet but (despite being a doctoral student) blissfully oblivious to the ramifications of projecting her ideas on the world's fauna.
Her attitude reminded me of the animal liberation activists that intend to let all domesticated animal species die out "because they are an unatural product of human interference".
God help the poor critters with so many batshit crazy people about.....

There a farm up the lane from me that murders rare breed pigs and sheep, keeps hens hostage, I'm doing my bit to liberate these animals bit by bit.

I've already freed a lambs leg, a pigs chops and a dozen baby chickens .

...and their vegan cats kept dyeing at 1st birthday

...and their vegan cats kept dyeing at 1st birthday
I can see how that must have upset them...

I mean, just look at the expression on the one on the right...

Driving back from a bike race a few years back, absolutely knackered, with one of our women’s team, also shagged out but in a worse state.
“you ok?”
“Yes” she replied, “I just need something to eat”
Here you go, handing her a couple of Frusli bars.
“are they vegan?” She asked.
must be, I said, oats, nuts, raisins.
she took one and read the label, handed it back
“Thanks, but they contain honey; exploits bees”
FFS
One of my employees was a vegan potholer, he got trapped in a pot and cave rescue had to go fetch them. When they arrived he’d been trapped for hours and was hypothermic so they tried to feed him hot stew, “what’s this?” He asks,
“Irish stew”
“I’m a vegan, I’m not eating that”
well die, you stupid bästard well we’d better get you out sharpish”...
He was also petrified of spiders and would walk around the room to avoid one. He wasn’t amused if I picked it up and ate it.

People have always made depictions of their lives and while berries and leaves are easier and safer to gather for food than a large animal, I've never seen any Bushman paintings of salad.
I have been veggie for 20 years, Vegan for 6 I think, I don't eat salad more than once or twice a month. Some people seem obsessed with it as if it's the only thing that's made of vegetable matter they can imagine.

Have a watch when you get a minute
It's on Netflix as well
I have to say, It's opinion not hard science though.

If we were meant to be vegan, why would we need “milk” to survive our early years.
Why are we the only species that has industrialised the use of other species milk?

Unremarkable

Old-Salt
I have been veggie for 20 years, Vegan for 6 I think, I don't eat salad more than once or twice a month. Some people seem obsessed with it as if it's the only thing that's made of vegetable matter they can imagine.
I had to give up my vegetarian diet when I developed lesions on my feet which refused to heal (took over three years and a toe). But I will say, don't knock a GOOD salad! Tabbouleh; ah, yes!

Cats are Obligate Carnivores. They can’t survive without eating meat. Much like cows couldn’t survive on a diet of pork chops.
They can but only if you supplement their diet with taurine, - but they will just decimate any small wildlife around if they get outside anyway.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaManBugs The Intelligence Cell 803
L The NAAFI Bar 773
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 78

Latest Threads