Vegans and their totally cray-zay antics

A colleague of mind had a roll full of gopping looking green stuff with some vaguely pink streaks in it. I asked her what it was and she replied "it's vegan bacon". I thought WTF and bought a pack. On arrival home, I cooked this horrible-looking concoction and made a butty of it. First bite, I thought, "feck me! This is salty" when I clock the salt content it was 2g! The whole butty was fecking horrendous! Over-salted mush with no other taste. I would have been better off jizzing on a slice of bread. Even the dog ignored it.

We do a vegan bacon where I work. The waitress put it down on 2 plates instead of just one, so there were a couple of slices spare when the customer got bacon instead. I tried one. Not too bad, not as salty as real bacon, but I won't be trying it again in any form of hurry.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
That's what happens when you eat rabbit food.
Ever seen an unfit rabbit in the wild?

That and the ability to shag all day, I'm ok with that.

Ever seen an unfit rabbit in the wild?

That and the ability to shag all day, I'm ok with that.

You'd probably forget which toe is which being a rabbit though, they're renowned for getting myxomatosis

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
You'd probably forget which toe is which being a rabbit though, they're renowned for getting myxomatosis
I am scrupulously careful to never mix my toasties.

Not even vegetarian as it’s simply an aborted chicken foetus
Not really, it's an unfertilised egg. Essentially a chicken period.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
Mmmmm, yum yum.
1656856454989.png

No way am I going to waste my ha'pennies on opening that firewall
No idea what happened there, it opened fine the first time I read it, now it's demanding I give them my email address. Have a picture instead

chrome_image_3 Jul 2022 15_13_29 BST.png

I use this line on my colleagues at work. “Not at all, I don’t mind, you go ahead and eat. Enjoy your cold, greasy fried chicken period in a bun…..you’ve decided not to after all?” I’m no veggie, I just can’t stand eggs.

I use this line on my colleagues at work. “Not at all, I don’t mind, you go ahead and eat. Enjoy your cold, greasy fried chicken period in a bun…..you’ve decided not to after all?” I’m no veggie, I just can’t stand eggs.
Don't tell @Roadster280 ,he gets all funny about that sort of thing.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer

Eggs can be fertile or not.

It's about not being incubated so that the embryo develops.

Nothing more fun than a free range egg with crunchy bits inside

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
Here you go a brief explanation:

Love the video.
Always hated bacon, so I'm obviously destined for the fiery zone.

Niamac

GCM
Squaddie Breakfast;

To young lad just about to tuck into fry-up including fried eggs.

"Do you know that these are the mensrual discharge of a chicken?"

"Aaaaargh!"

"If you don't want it can I have it."