Vectra SRI for sale

2003 Vauxhall vectra 2.5 ltr SRI 150 model,

Black leather seats cd changer sri alloys Imscher spoiler- square exhaust and imscher front grille, 78k on the clock, engine light comes on from time to time due to a faulty abs sensor, one lady owner from new (me!!!)

not been driven for 9 months but kept inside and started often,

phto to follow

[Edit] Car located in Lincolnshire

Black leather seats cd changer sri alloys Imscher spoiler- square exhaust and imscher front grille, 78k on the clock, engine light comes on from time to time due to a faulty abs sensor,one lady owner from new (me!!!)

phto to follow

Clutch is fucked then.

Has it got a personalised number plate?

Such as PEN 1S

Send photos! and dont forget photos of the car! :thumright:

Will you fix the so-called "faulty" sensor before you sell it?

Black leather seats cd changer sri alloys Imscher spoiler- square exhaust and imscher front grille, 78k on the clock, engine light comes on from time to time due to a faulty abs sensor, one lady owner from new (me!!!)

phto to follow

I know someone who's just been quoted £1200 to replace a similar sensor on a BWM 1 series.

Taking the possible price of a new sensor, the age of your car and the very fact it is a Vectra, you can pay me £1500 to take the thing off your hands.

I know someone who's just been quoted £1200 to replace a similar sensor on a BWM 1 series.

Taking the possible price of a new sensor, the age of your car and the very fact it is a Vectra, you can pay me £1500 to take the thing off your hands.

Notice how it says VECTRA and not BMW, sensor is 40 quid ad is included in the sale, one bolt one clip done.

one lady owner from new (me!!!)
Been pranged a few times, clutch is burnt out, has regularly missed its service schedule and needs a new cam belt (Whats one of those)?

I'll give you £900 for it.

Edit to add I'd like £891 change.

Never been pranged has been waxed and cleaned inside and out with auto glym products each month. serviced by vauxhall with only gen parts, new friction plates fitted in feb, all belts changed at correct intervals