• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

VCP lesson plan / method of instruction

Has anyone got any lesson plans/presentations on VCPs? i have an Op Herrick aide memoire but was looking for something has goes a little more in depth. Any help would be appreciated.

And if anyone has anything on Method of Instruction it would be very helpful to me.

Scrote said:
Has anyone got any lesson plans/presentations on VCPs? i have an Op Herrick aide memoire but was looking for something has goes a little more in depth. Any help would be appreciated.

And if anyone has anything on Method of Instruction it would be very helpful to me.
fcukin' how old are you? 45 :?

OI! thats what I did, mind you I'm 45 this year! and we, Ph1 RTW, have been told that 'grandfather rights' no longer exist and despite doing a DITs update will have to do the whoile DITs thing again if we require another instructional course, so you can guess whats gonna happen there then.

FFBox said:
OI! thats what I did, mind you I'm 45 this year! and we, Ph1 RTW, have been told that 'grandfather rights' no longer exist and despite doing a DITs update will have to do the whoile DITs thing again if we require another instructional course, so you can guess whats gonna happen there then.
Hence the orginal post :wink:

I know there are no more grandfather rights, but the DIT qual isn't really any different.

Did you get that AOSP is sent? Was it any use?

Latest Threads