VC thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Grumblegrunt, Feb 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

wasn't there a 'why do you deserve a VC' type thread? I remember reading something and liking a couple of posts but cant find it and lost track with other things going on this aft.

has it been killed in memory of tropper?
  2. No, it was started by our latest fuckwit, attracted a few laughs about puffing billies and Kleods foot, and seems to have vanished.
  3. Grumblegrunt

so I don't get my award for being on a certain balcony in the early 80's then?

does kleod get to keep my like or does that go the big pile if compost in the sky as well.
  4. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

yus , i posted a wee banter on there this evening and it disappeared shortly after . I only mentioned that one of my two vc is starting to loose the silvering and how best to repair it .
  5. And I was just about to say Im VC already....Very Clean...:)
  6. More like a Vinegary Cunt ^^
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Very Caustic.........:)
  8. Vertical Clam.
  9. It must be an age thing but don't remember you, then again we were all wearing gasmasks. Were you 3rd or 4th because I was second!! Trust Lt Col Mike to pick 19.23Hrs on a bank holiday so we could get maximum coverage.
  10. Grumblegrunt

I was the little one with a plastic uzi, spudomatic and hand knitted balaclava

I was 10 and had a balcony on my bedroom :)
  11. I was late and missed it all....I had a hell of a job finding a parking space...

• Like Like x 1
  12. The padre complained.
  13. because?
  14. He didn't get fondled by the Archbishop?
  15. No excuses needed, no one but THEM could have parked that. Judging by the height it is clearly a skill you learned a few years before on the fortuna glacier, if I'm not mistaken.