vBulletin messages

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Auld-Yin, Jan 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I seem to be getting the vBulletin message quite a lot recently when I click on different areas. Currently I am unable to get into Find all Posts through my profile.

There have been a couple of instances where I have had this when clicking on different forums but have got in the next time I clicked.

As it stands I can't see my posts (maybe I have been binned and I don't know it:) )

Are the COs tinkering with the site again or do I have problems at my end?

2. Same here.
  3. On my phone I have no participated topics but I can see 'all posts'
  4. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

How you you spell ditto with 10 letters?
  5. Auld-Yin

Jeez, the place is crawling with COs but when you want one.................................... :)
  6. I tried pm'ing you to let you know the book had arrived but it wouldn't show that function when I clicked on your name.

7. Auld-Yin

Cheers TPBD, hope you enjoy it after all your hard work to get it.

8. I had the not being able to find all my posts problem yesterday and now I can't see see the Last 50 page being updated with new posts...it seems the page is frozen at the time I signed in...9.12am

Another problem I had was when I signed in it going to the 'thanks for signing in page' then the sign in box and password bit going blank again as if I was logged out...thought I'd been binned til I clicked on something else and it changed to being logged in....

Not quite sure what's going on anyone else having these problems today?
  9. I'm having the same problems.
  10. Auld-Yin

Some of the issues seem to be sorting themselves out - thanks GCO. However there are still a one thing not quite right.

There are no updates to my posts since 13:06 yesterday (the first post in this thread). I have posted on several other threads but they are not showing up. Maybe a retro fix needed.
  11. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Do ctrl-f5 and this will clear. An attempt at server optimization that back-fired and may involve and email to all users! Any pages you looked at this morning will be stuck in your browser until you do a forced refresh.