vBulletin messages

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I seem to be getting the vBulletin message quite a lot recently when I click on different areas. Currently I am unable to get into Find all Posts through my profile.

There have been a couple of instances where I have had this when clicking on different forums but have got in the next time I clicked.

As it stands I can't see my posts (maybe I have been binned and I don't know it:) )

Are the COs tinkering with the site again or do I have problems at my end?

A-Y

oldbaldy

LE
I seem to be getting the vBulletin message quite a lot recently when I click on different areas. Currently I am unable to get into Find all Posts through my profile.

There have been a couple of instances where I have had this when clicking on different forums but have got in the next time I clicked.

As it stands I can't see my posts (maybe I have been binned and I don't know it:) )

Are the COs tinkering with the site again or do I have problems at my end?

A-Y
How you you spell ditto with 10 letters?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Jeez, the place is crawling with COs but when you want one.................................... :)

I tried pm'ing you to let you know the book had arrived but it wouldn't show that function when I clicked on your name.

TPBD

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I tried pm'ing you to let you know the book had arrived but it wouldn't show that function when I clicked on your name.

TPBD
Cheers TPBD, hope you enjoy it after all your hard work to get it.

A-Y

B

Boozy

I had the not being able to find all my posts problem yesterday and now I can't see see the Last 50 page being updated with new posts...it seems the page is frozen at the time I signed in...9.12am

Another problem I had was when I signed in it going to the 'thanks for signing in page' then the sign in box and password bit going blank again as if I was logged out...thought I'd been binned til I clicked on something else and it changed to being logged in....

Not quite sure what's going on anyone else having these problems today?

I had the not being able to find all my posts problem yesterday and now I can't see see the Last 50 page being updated with new posts...it seems the page is frozen at the time I signed in...9.12am

Another problem I had was when I signed in it going to the 'thanks for signing in page' then the sign in box and password bit going blank again as if I was logged out...thought I'd been binned til I clicked on something else and it changed to being logged in....

Not quite sure what's going on anyone else having these problems today?
I'm having the same problems.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Some of the issues seem to be sorting themselves out - thanks GCO. However there are still a one thing not quite right.

There are no updates to my posts since 13:06 yesterday (the first post in this thread). I have posted on several other threads but they are not showing up. Maybe a retro fix needed.

Do ctrl-f5 and this will clear. An attempt at server optimization that back-fired and may involve and email to all users! Any pages you looked at this morning will be stuck in your browser until you do a forced refresh.