Vatican plans to open church in Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by petergriffen, Mar 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's that line Baldrick has in BAGF?...oh yeah "BOOM! BOOM BOOM! BOOM!.......BOOM! BOOOM!"

2. A fundamentalist bunch of religious loonies... blank or blankety-blank.

3. Wasn't that Basil Brush? :? :D

Anyway, back on thread: this will be a very interesting one to watch, given the very delicate line the House of Saud has to tread with regard to the hard-line Islamists in the country.

4. Excellent, lets get all the worlds religions based in one country. Then drop a bucket of sunshine on it, as a thank you for blood split in their pointless beliefs.

Then try and get back on the road to civilisation, we may make it one day.

5. This could be the first step in getting Jerusalem back!!
    Seriously, I can't see it happening.

6. Given that Islam is apparently a tolerant religion then it would be a good sign of this if a church were opened. Not particularly anti-Islam but I do find that Muslim cries for them to be given their religious freedoms a bit rich when you look at how other faiths are treated in some Muslim countries. Interesting to see how it pans out.

7. I wonder if they will allow a mosque to be built in the Vatican city?

8. Only if they can have a church in Mecca.

9. I'm standing beside you citizen. (raises a militant clenched fist salute)

10. Why not?

They are fcuking everywhere else!!!!

11. bloke owns burger stand for 15 years, mosque opens near his pitch, he gets told to move as smell of bacon and burgers are offensive to mosque go-ers. Cunts

12. More surprising than the church,would be the pigs flying over the Gulf! :wink:

13. Totally fcuking irrelevant to a Military-centric Current Affairs.

Arrsehooped.