Vatican accused of hypocrisy over short skirts dress code

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TaffJ, Jul 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

It's the nuns...durty durty scutters...

[​IMG]

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I suppose that this is just a ploy to ensure that it remains difficult to de-frock priests.

3. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

They'll be wanting burkha's on the nuns next

4. There is nothing sexy about nuns. They are in fact the scariest things in Christendom. It is rumoured that many recanting heretics took the offer of a merciful auto da fe from Torquemada, with a full confession rather than accept his casually offered "Or...we can pass you on to the...NUNS!"

If we want to scare our parish priest we either tell him that there is no more gin - a real hoot but unkind - or wind up one of these and send it across the table:

[​IMG]

It is a scary little fcuker - note the ruler in the right hand and it shoots sparks from its' eyes and gob.

5. She looks like the Mother Superior I had at my convent school.

6. Fronty

Fronty Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Strangely, I was there last week and the swiss guard did not seem to give a toss about what people were wearing. It was the people standing just before the metal detectors that made my wife roll the legs of her shorts down another inch so that she was modest enough. Most people just went back to how they were as soon as they got in.

And FYI, I never saw a single priest, or the pope, the whole time I was there. Saw a few nuns, but nothing like the ones that Spike knows (apparently).

7. "Come for Confesison Sir? Father Ignaious will see you in his private apartment!"

[​IMG]