Various site problems.

With my 40+ years working in IT all my experience leads me to ask ‘Have you tried switching it off and on again?’

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
With my 40+ years working in IT all my experience leads me to ask ‘Have you tried switching it off and on again?’
Surely, Is it plugged in, and is the socket switched on?

;-)

Found out I suddenly don’t have sufficient privileges to reply to the war in Ukraine thread. Is replying now confined to ex-British military now? I don’t think I was responsible for any major thread drifts and I didn’t get any warnings from mods either.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Found out I suddenly don’t have sufficient privileges to reply to the war in Ukraine thread. Is replying now confined to ex-British military now? I don’t think I was responsible for any major thread drifts and I didn’t get any warnings from mods either.
Have you asked one of the thread's mods?

I have apparently lost the ability to post a 'Disagree' icon on the Ukraine War thread. It happened before and has now apparently happened again.

I'm not on any sanction (so far as I know) and I'm able to post other responses (including 'Dumb'). I hit the icon and nothing appears, but I do get the option to Remove my response.

EDIT: I've managed to leave a Disagree icon on one post (same poster), but not on another. Is there something about a post that might limit the type of responses you can leave?

Last edited:
I have apparently lost the ability to post a 'Disagree' icon on the Ukraine War thread. It happened before and has now apparently happened again.

I'm not on any sanction (so far as I know) and I'm able to post other responses (including 'Dumb'). I hit the icon and nothing appears, but I do get the option to Remove my response.

EDIT: I've managed to leave a Disagree icon on one post (same poster), but not on another. Is there something about a post that might limit the type of responses you can leave?
I contacted a mod about my inability to reply, didn't get a reply but the reply icon reappeared later.

Sometimes the icon that you click on wont show on the screen but if you click on the icons already posted by others a list appears of all responses and yours may be there.

Back In Time

Clanker
There was a Gibraltar thread ongoing on the forum not more than 12 hours ago.
It has now disappeared.
What was the problem with it ?

I'm only concerned because I contributed a photo to the thread & it has now gone missing.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Book Reviewer
It has now disappeared.

I'm only concerned because I contributed a photo to the thread & it has now gone missing.
You posted some Gib photos this month in the "what's this, are there any plane spotters" thread.

There is more than one Gibralter thread, not sure what one you are on about, or why one would be removed.

It has now disappeared.

Was it perchance in Current Affairs?

Latest Threads