Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Various site problems.

Mattb

LE
Thankfully I haven't had that happen since.
Sorry, I didn’t really mean to quote your post! I meant the thin site with a blank-green strip taking up the right-hand quarter of the screen.

How do you get shot of the rather imposing block of option buttons across the bottom of the screen when browsing on a phone?

It went away of its own accord after the last site update, but now it’s back.

Is anyone else unable to access any of the text editing/media insert options? They're all greyed out for me on IE at my PC and in Chrome on my iPad.

Boxy

GCM
Is anyone else unable to access any of the text editing/media insert options? They're all greyed out for me on IE at my PC and in Chrome on my iPad.
I thought it was just me being a Mong !

I’m also constantly getting asked for my consent about cookies

Last edited:
You might have toggled the old style editing. In the reply box, top right corner is the preview button and to the left of that is 3 dots. Click that, then the square brackets.

Mattb

LE
You might have toggled the old style editing. In the reply box, top right corner is the preview button and to the left of that is 3 dots. Click that, then the square brackets.
Yup - the old style BBCode allows you to edit by writing things in brackets like [stuff] [/stuff], except with the correct tag in place of the word stuff.

Ok it's a me problem rather than a site problem but I've inadvertently made my screen look like this....
Screenshot_20210130-092422_Samsung Internet.jpg

So, what have I pressed and how do I rectify it?

TIA

Is it just me, or is the Site intermittently and annoyingly slow today?

No problems here

Latest Threads